I made CS Server - Please add it to your favorites!

aC0mEBaCK

Reaction score
Website
www.internetpowerhouse.com
hey guys,

along with some of my friends we started our own counter-strike server so it would be cool if u guys could help me advertise it and help it grow...

its been up and runnin for about a week now and weve gotten about 70 different regular comers....

the name of the server on the search list appears as

[JBT] CS Server

and if u cant find it as that i will update the ip every so often...for u....

heres the ip this week:

68.10.217.104:27015

if u have a website could u plz post this on it to help us out....

a homepage for the site is currently under construction along with boards...the domain will be www.InternetPowerHouse.Com

thx guys

aC0mEBaCK

Reaction score
Website
we are currently using amx mod...we are located in the east coast usa (thats about gmt -5)...althought the ping is fast for any part of the world...

after the round limit expires which is 30 minutes a vote comes up with either to extend or choose from 6 other maps....

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
Are you recruiting admins for it? Also, what's the map rotation. Is it standard maps (dust, aztec, office) or is it fun maps (fys, blackhawkdown, aim, awp, ect...)

BTW If you need help with something CS about the server, feel free to ask.

aC0mEBaCK

Reaction score
Website
Are you recruiting admins for it? Also, what's the map rotation. Is it standard maps (dust, aztec, office) or is it fun maps (fys, blackhawkdown, aim, awp, ect...)
it has the traditional map rotation...i think we have enough mods for now...4 right now....but if we get a lot of people coming we may need peeps from different locations to be mod for the time we are on...

at the end of each round there is a map vote...and maps can be nominated also....so yes it plays pretty much everything...:wavey