I know that there are already stickies for orc strats....

CrazyAzzSupra

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I know that there already are like... 592358 orc strategies on this but.... can someone tell me the best strategy? Cause ive tryed a lot of them but they never work.... sooo can you help me?

Siphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
slashdot.org
And there really isn't a best strategy you have to adjust accordingly. You acquire RTS skills over a long period of time don't expect them really fast =\

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
to me...strats only are about 10 minutes long...if...before te rest of your game is adjusting and speed...to gain whatever advantage you can over the enemy..

whether thats higher lvl heros (creeping)...more income (expanding) or countering of units (scouting)

so there isnt a BEST strat persay...sorry to dissapoint :)...best thing to do..PLAY A LOT...experience breeds skills...those people you see at the top of the ladders..play A LOT...thats how they get that good

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The game is all about countering. Like Mud said, if you expand you will most likely have TWICE the money the enemy does so that evens out to about TWICE the units / upgrades. Scout to see what he's going.... every strat has a counter. And always get one or two heroes around level 3-5.

Thistle

Senior Spammer
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
just adhust accordingly to the enemie troops

(E.G) if enemy makes mass wyverns dont make tauren to counter it because they cant attack air (obviously) so make another type of unit thats good againtst wyvs like archers or whatever

Fuddy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
please fearie at least spell enemy right. And dryads are better with slow/poison and debuff vs. orc with wyverns :p