I HATE my computer

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I finally had time to start the DL. It looks like it's going pretty slow but as long as it was DLing im fine. Then about 30 seconds later I get the error "It seems you are connected to a firewall", and dosent let me continue the download because it would be too slow it said. So I go to the technical support page and follow the instructions for opening x ports on my router. and somewhere in that whole process i mess up my IP address and completly lose my internet connection. So now i have no way to get back to the blizzard page, and the IP editor thing was online also so I can't go back and undo what I did. I have NO idea how to get my connection back. (Im posting from a friends house)

So theres my excuse why Im not gonna be playing tonight. Chances are ill have it back up somehow in a week. but thats a week of lost beta time........ =/

V

ViRuSeFFeCt

i might be able to help u out. btw i added u on aim, talk to u then

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I actually got it running again. Ive given up on the blizz downloader, im gonna try it through fileplanet and hope =/

EDIT: 1337, It worked. Ill be joining test 6 when im able to play.

G-Toss#XJ

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea, my download took about 20 hours to finish. I really hated that, drove me crazy as hell. When that firewall thing comes up, its np. I disabled mine and the dl was the same. ANyways hope your able to play...! And oh, btw, if things are going shitty for you no worries, the lag on the servers is close to unbearable. Its the final stage for blizzard before launch, and its a stress test and they WANT the lag..lol

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, I got the whole thing downloaded. Instaled it along with DirectX. But when I open the game, the screen is off center. I can only see half the screen cut off at the left, then another 1/4 of the screen is poking out of the right =/. Blizz had a solution to this, but it didnt work for me.