I finally won one

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Since everyone is used to watching me lose I decided to post a replay that I actually won on. I was gay and towerd, but that is beside the point :)

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
lol, You ass... I should have know though. Forged = Rush!!!1!.

Ok, Ok, Your what, 1-10 vs me now? :p

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Who cares about the rec between you two, it's the fact that FORGED beat YOU.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
who loses to a tower rush when NE has tier 1 seige, with hunt for cover. u need to focus on grunts, build glaive throwers.
u needed to kill his grutns first, not run ur units right into hsi and focus towers, he jsut surrounds and kills. glaive>towers.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Pan you, and andrew Need to STFU, I know how to handle my shit... and Forged your not including a couple game further back when you were hacking me, and I still beat you. ;) and hardly consider u beating my Warden (the only unit i used in that game) a real victory.

Andrew YES it DOES matter. You have to look at the odds of him beating me, and pan incase you didnt notice I could have taken him ez.. I just made bad judgement by continueing my tech instead of throwing up a second aow.

You know how retarded it would have been for me to even try to pump 1 glaive out with only one aow under the circumstances.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
This is orc's greatest power- tower tush. (with all other units)

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
I have no problem with the fact Forged beat me though... If he never did then are practice games wouldnt amount much would they?

Im saying I know Forged's style, and when he told me he was going to try something new I got cuaght off guard. It's what happens to me when I'm thinking of two different strats at once.

It's the same thing that happened when I played Andrew. I'm thinking CC, so I only build enough units to do that, and the same time im thinking rush, so I hit the the enemies base early with nothing to back it up... The two don't mix well unfortunatly lol.