I changed to n/obdead!!

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
ROFLCOPTERS.. UD cry imbalanced on NE expansions Undead expo goes up just as fast and becomes invincible I no longer need to run back to defend it they just leave it alone when it has three towers that you needed the zigs for anyways. Only problem I have is on human and Orc Human I'm thinking abom destroyer and statues gouls maybe two nec and a banshee. Orc it's fast expo with fiends wurms or necro wagon with the nooblord.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats exactly right sir, against HU, you go destroyer + few aboms + statues.

I'd say DK + ghoul/Fiend rush, with micro you can pwn them easy...

NE > UD :p

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Aboms +statues are better vs Hum and maybe vs orc than destroyers. Destroyers can be killed easily with tanks if you mass them. I dont know how often humans stop UD from teching to aboms, but once you're done with 4-5 aboms he may not have as many griffs at that time.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Exactly undead can counter anything hard. Human can counter everything with a hard counter too. Orc can do it they just don't have any reliable tier 1.

The only race that can't is NE.. (Gruntapaul goul+garg breaker rifle priest. (or wall with hawk gryhp) I'm done bitching about it I'm just going to change races. I still play few NE games until they nerf warden.

Human mass air orc mass bats.

They go breaker rifle sorc orc goes walker tauren doc or shaman spam lightning shield. and then it comes down to micro and hero level.

Undead destroiers aboms tier 3 human now needs tier 3 counter.

Orc gruntpault human will rifle undead will fiend statues. Waveryn I had no problem taking them out with fineds considering they take 200% dmg from them and fiends take 75% (?).

That's how it should be. You shouldn't be massing archers.. Shouldn't need 300 apm to beat gruntpault. Shouldn't have to alt QQ to counter hawks and gryph. MG's counter fiends the way it should be but fiends shouldn't be hunts on speed when they get unholy with that kind of range.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
SimonSims said:
Newbelf Sux so much now...its not even funny anymore...
your just newb at it.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Beer $lut said:
Whats the point of playing the game if theres no challenge?
then stop avoiding NEs in the game?

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
So is this your new approach to whining about imbalances? I'm willing to bet my left lung that when he realizes that undead is still pretty tough to use (try some of the higher level human and orc players) and when they nerf them even more in the next patch (a given, as Blizz loves to wail on undead like a redheaded stepchild) you will probably "convert" to human after you start complaining about how the inbalanced footies counter your fiends or how wyverns stick it up your gargoyles.

Each race has it's ups and downs. I don't see why you cannot comprehend that NE has the strongest tier 3 hands down with a heavy melee unit that can heal itself and buff an army, a flying siege engine, master talons etc. And to get there you have the game's two most annoying heros. Hell, you can easily straight tech with just a KOTG or a Warden if you play your cards right.

Gruntapult you say? Get Kotg with treants and archers (four then save up for tech) then get hippos and a maybe a beastmaster.

Gargoyles? POTM with Mob huntress for the early on ***** (seven will suffice, you may win if they dont get a tower) then get archers/talons. archers do more damage and they cost less, geegee.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Samsara said:
So is this your new approach to whining about imbalances? I'm willing to bet my left lung that when he realizes that undead is still pretty tough to use (try some of the higher level human and orc players) and when they nerf them even more in the next patch (a given, as Blizz loves to wail on undead like a redheaded stepchild) you will probably "convert" to human after you start complaining about how the inbalanced footies counter your fiends or how wyverns stick it up your gargoyles.

Each race has it's ups and downs. I don't see why you cannot comprehend that NE has the strongest tier 3 hands down with a heavy melee unit that can heal itself and buff an army, a flying siege engine, master talons etc. And to get there you have the game's two most annoying heros. Hell, you can easily straight tech with just a KOTG or a Warden if you play your cards right.

Gruntapult you say? Get Kotg with treants and archers (four then save up for tech) then get hippos and a maybe a beastmaster.

Gargoyles? POTM with Mob huntress for the early on ***** (seven will suffice, you may win if they dont get a tower) then get archers/talons. archers do more damage and they cost less, geegee.
you coulda said Panda as second hero also, his drunken owns gargs soo bad, its not even funny.

and from what I see it, no one goes gargs nowadays, they all go aboms + fiends + stats + hero nukes.,

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Samsara said:

No they buff undead to much. they nerf NE every patch to the point that they need the fast expo now or they lose.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Night elf is a perfectly fine race, just because mass huntresses no longer beats everything doesn't make an imbalance, now you need to actually play like the other races. Try using dryads or bears, along with their ultimate tier 3 units, which beat all the other tier 3 units in the game.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I honestly have no idea why Theroy has problem with NE, he uses mh, he seemed to have pretty good micro, how can he lose?

Oh ok, 5 streak loss? Who gives a damn theroy, just keep on playing, you'll win.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Jesus.. WarCraft is so far from being balanced now and with every patch just another abuse comes up that everyone follows.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Jesus.. WarCraft is so far from being balanced now
I'd have to disagree with that, I think warcraft is pretty close to balance. Sure, adding in the new heros threw things off, but it was basically a desperation move to keep people interested in a game that just isnt that interesting anymore -.-