I changed my custom title for everyone...

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes...no longer is it needed to back up your arguments with "omg you like manson loser!!" It's already done for you. Each time I post...you will be reminded with the obvious. You will no longer need to use this against me, for it is already done...unless STILL you can find nothing else. Carry on.

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Manson is ****in gay... thats probly why you like him..

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Damnit :( ... I'm doomed by others stupidity

Teddy

Reaction score
No seriously i dont know why you like him he is probobly more gay then elton john is.. if thats possible..

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
He has a girlfriend...

Elton John on the other hand...he admits his homosexuality.

I'm not exactly sure why you people dis-like manson so much, or use me liking him as an insult. I find it completly ignorant. Why would you insult me because I like a rock band? How does that work? That makes no sense.

EVERYTIME someone throws a "come back" at me it's..."oMg U LiKE mAnsoN@!!1"

I find it funny though. Everytime I read it...I giggle.

*looks at custom title and giggles*

Teddy

Reaction score
We make fun of you about liking manson because... you like manson.. he is a big ******, who removes his ribs to suck his own dick.. is he that desperate?... its just pathetic..

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's sad people still believe that rumor. Wow...

I'm still speachless lol. That was a middle school rumor about 5 years ago. It isn't true. Don't believe everything you hear...it's pathetic.

Teddy

Reaction score
Originally posted by RoaCh Of DisCord
It's sad people still believe that rumor. Wow...

I'm still speachless lol. That was a middle school rumor about 5 years ago. It isn't true. Don't believe everything you hear...it's pathetic.

your pathetic.. obviously you cant handle somone making fun of your gay idol (manson) so you say the rumour isnt true , but it is... mansons a ****** deal with it...

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I'm handling it quite well...

...you on the other hand...

Don't pull a muscle d00d...

Teddy

Reaction score
dont pull a muscle dood? what am i gunna do pull my finger muscle from typing to agressive or somthing?

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, fingers can be fragile.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
about homosexuals..how many girls are dening thar Geroge Micheal is not hot..but he is so damn gay too.

I think manson is so..dissed coz of his past..the way he used to be back then..and that case of the guy in an american school that killed other students coz M.Manson told him so..didn't helped either. I think that case ruined his image even more.

Hey i don't care that u like him or not...everyone has the freedom to like whatever they want. as long as all ur comments and everything doesn't lead to...manson is great and bla bla..which will get annoying..i don't see the problem.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im sorry Manson use to be cool, now hes a sell out little fraud that gave kids false hopes, luckly I never desided to go that hateful phase, but enjoyed what he stand for for awhile until he just desided to go pure mainstreem and come out with POP ROCK.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh yes...he sold out. Industrial music with a slight 1930's sound/look always is popular to the masses :rolleyes:

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not pissed though...

Infact, I'm playing spank the monkey at addictinggames.com =]

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've only got about 500 :(

c9h13no3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OMG YOU LIEK MANSON!!! I HAD NO IDEA! THE OLD AVATAR AND MASSIVE SIG PIC DIDN'T GIVE IT AWAY AT ALL! OMFG UR GEY NOW, K?