HU~ Militia creeping

AJ007

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont think miltia creeping is too good, then again im a techer. i dont really think the human are for rushing considering their units in tier 2. i mean cmon who hasnt been annoyed with those damn sorcs? even worse is when they have mortars and sorcs...then they just rape you with either AM blizzard or BM flame strike...god thats annoying

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
cause an expansion can be achieved with militia creeping really early, so the human can get out units faster and earlier with double the recouces. plus u get more exp from from that creeping meaning ur hero is a higher level than theres

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Yes, plus they are as strong as the footmen, require half the bulilding time+half the rescoucres.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Also they make something ,which i dont usually. With some of the militia they creep, for example 3 of them, they go and one makes a tower , the other a tower and the 3rd a hall.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
i always see human players put up an expansion with 3 peasents building at the same hall, then they build towers together to get em up faster.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Ya, most of the time I put all peasenats on one bulidng at a time cause ts way faster.