HU~ Dragonhawk riders?

Jedi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just wondered cause they are my favorite unit(well, as far as I can know, without having the game and looking at pictures :p)

Jedi

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
jedi your gonna havet to explain to me why that unit is your favorite...

in all angles all i see is a sucky unit

Jedi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok, lets see... uh... i like how it looks? good scouting unit maybe? dunno exactly, i just have thing for 'dragons'...

Jedi

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
no, you can get them in riegn of chaos, but you have to use a map editor to get them

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Not strait out of the box! You first have to get the Expansion.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
I dun see why these units arnt good. u can get them when u have a keep! so they can become a rush unit. Orcs become almost immobilized since peons cannot attack from burrow. And also, humans have bad AA, but wit this guy, u can own most air armies. I love this unit by the looks of it because of his ability to stop air units. raiders, love em, crypties, love em. just another awsome weapon to the human arsenal.

Jedi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok, so you are telling me that I can get dragonhawk riders in the reign of chaos map editor?

Jedi

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Whoa, thebastardsword, what are you talking about???
First of all, humans have great aa (sorc /w polymorph, gyrocopters, gryphon riders).
Second of all....This cannot be considered a rush strategy...

One good thing about them, they can use cloud, to immobalize enemy aa structures (ie:towers, etc...)
Another, great for hit and run.....

Drawbacks...
Low damage, low hp

Electroduende9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by The_Art_Of_War
One good thing about them, they can use cloud, to immobalize enemy aa structures (ie:towers, etc...)
Another, great for hit and run.....

Drawbacks...
Low damage, low hp
usually towers dont move.....

but anyway- dragonhawk riders are not by any strech of the mind AA units, nor are they a rush strategy... and i doubt that they can be used as hit and run- not enough damage... however, their aerial shackles ability is incredibly useful against big air units like wyrms, chims, or even griffs- thats the only way that i can see anyone using those

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
I never said the towers could move....
Immobalize = make it so it cant attack

BTW, they are great for hit and run, take them, put a cloud over there aa structures, take out a building, or even 1/2 a building, then run. Keep repeating this....and you surely will win.

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol omg...the_art_of_war...im going to explain this for you because obviously in eng 1 you were sleeping

immobalize is to stop something from being able to move..not stop it from functioning

its prefix "im-" mean to stop

and its root "-mobal-" is movement

hense its literal meaning is to stop movement

im sick of you spamming the castle too buddy

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Dang mud... how can you say that DragonHawk riders suck? and from a human player no less! they're like the ultimate anti-Chim! hold em with shackles so they can't attack nor move... then start shredding the things... I had a guy run his Chims away the other day on me... at least those that got away from being shackled....

How about cloud??? towers are no contest... great for a midgame counter attack.... they go back into their base where they're building towers, or already have them... and blam... you render them useless anyhow with cloud... you can either destroy the tower without it even knowing you are there... or just attack the units in the base and again... not be effected by the towers. It's ugly for NE bases... it's like Old school games where the trees didn't attack if you get enough clouds going.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I hate them against my beautiful black citadel. even thou it does shit damage, I love the freeze effect. especialy when i get some gargs in there...

Electroduende9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude can you make posts that matter? maybe just once?

anyway- dragonhawk riders are just simply outclassed by griffons- more damage, more health, and both units are built at a GRIFFON aviary- even the pesants who build the damn thing wants you to make griffons :)