HU~ Do Humans Suck ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

_NoFx_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
actually humans owns... upgraded gryphons are such good air units, casters (especialy sorcs) are awesome! I mean.. polly + slow, 2 awesome spells... priests arent that bad, dispel is pretty good against ud or orcs (BL or wards) and inner fire rocks. Healing is ok when you have alot. they have good anti-air (gyrocopters) and nice siege... and good ground units (knights)... all their units are perfect and peasants can militia if needed... a good micro and a good unit combo and you'll own pretty much anything

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
But they need a large selection to stay in the game. But Human's aren't weak, NE is weakest in the start at melee, but it's nothing at full at ranged.

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i totally agree with the micro thing..but i thinkthat is more fun..i go exclusivly casters ad its great how much your allies need you and stuff...i just think they are more fun to play with and the spells (w/ the exception of invisiblity) ROCK...humans own period and thats why i play them

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
They do own, but they need quite a few units to stay in the game: Gryphs and Knights are expensive and upkeep draining, while NE can go Dryads and Hunts, which is less expensive.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think the Humans are on par with the other races, and are easy to learn as well. I argue against the more microing part, because I micro a lot more with Undead (after playing a few rounds with Human, Human felt a thousand times easier than I remembered), but they are a powerful race... even if everyone loves using casters. X_X;;;

Reaction score
Website
www.crimsonfold.com
No the humans do not suck thats for sure. In terms of coolness I think I find humans boring because well humans are normal. Since the other races aren't real things they kind of seem cooler to me. With the addition of more non-human units in the expansion I think the humans will be alot funner to play.

Davorak

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow... I thought that you meant this to be a philosophical question. Wrong forum for that though.

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
well humans have capabilities but if rushed are almost always defeated

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Humans have a good mix of units, and are strong thru just about every stage in the game.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Until you meet Mr Undead with Triple hero and Ghouls :D

Not that I don't think Human is strong; they seem to lose late skirmishes more often than others.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
I like human personally, for the following reasons....
1) They have a great mix of spellcasters/aa/melee/air
2) Great defenses (ie: Watch towers, cannons, and that new one .vs spellcasters)
3) The co-op building makes for quick buildings under pressure
4) GREAT combination of heros
Etc...

But there are some major drawbacks....
-Footmen are weak, so you can be beat early on in the game easy
-Like Swooper said, requires a lot of microing if your going casters
-Slow resourse gatherers (slower than undead or NE at least)
-Requires MANY food suply buildings (farms are only 6, whereas all the other races are 10, i think....)
And a few more...

Status
Not open for further replies.