How to cloak a zergling

Expkilo888

Member!
Reaction score
How do u cloak a zergling permently? I tried it fifty in this map and i only got it once... please tell me how to cloak a zergling permently...

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
you burrow it and partol arbiter over it, exactly at the time the arb gets in range to cloak it, unburrow it and shabam

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Man, don't tell me, they day has come again! The "can do tricks" maps are getting popular again!

Hey I got an idea. Someone should post a thread containing all the tricks and how to do them. I think there's 27 tricks you can do.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
yes 27 but the rest are just like stuff u can do with triggers

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
Nope , it's easy lemme awnser zerg question.

burrow your zergling patrol your arbiter as soon as arbiter is in cloaking range of ling unburrow it.

for the tank, ctr1 CC ctrl2 tank lift cc press 1 land it then press 2 and when tank under cc press O

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
I know how to do every trick. Don't worry. And I'm not talking about that trick. I'm talking about the one where you press "T" then right after that you press "L"
That tank lift trick doesn't seem to work anymore.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
redman, yes you can still cloak a ling in melee and all. But I think blizzard didn't patch up the claok ling trick is because it only works on units that can burrow. And you can only do it one unit by one.