How many people hate bad allies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatjoe

Member!
Reaction score

i dont know if any of you play 4v4, but i do. and for those who do, i just have a question, how many loses do you have cuz of retarded people.... you know the people im talking about.

Vinny04

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Since i got FT i always play 4v4 sometimes others and stuff but ive lost count of how many losses ive gotten for ppl leaveing or getting d/c, and just leaving cuz say they lost a rush or cc..

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I barely ever play 3v3 and 4v4. im more into FFA and Solo.

Btw, the thread title was changed. PM if u have a problem

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The way I look at it is when you have a newb ally, just leave because it depresses you to watch them play so horribly =P. But everyone has to play with newbs so it kinda evens out.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i hate it! i was 2 exp from level 11 ! ! and just yet i was 2 exp from level 9!! coincedense OR WHAT! now im winning again :/ level 10 isnt my favorit level

Sir_Lancelot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I got to level 9 only losing about 2 or 3 games and then i couldn't get to level 10. I kept gettin stuck with some pretty bad peopl. It was very annyoing. So i quit. Now i just play solo games.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
solo is the way to go. it tests your true skills, because you dont have anyone to turn to but yourself.

guitarmonky55

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i was bored the other night, so i decided to make a new sn and harass ppl in ladder games. thisis more annoying than anything i bet.

scatjoe

Member!
Reaction score
its not necisarily the noobs, its the people that are like, o we lost the rush, then they leave, or the people that tk and stuff like that, i dont mind noobs that try as hard as they can, but they should still play the campaign or some custom games before they play online and mess up peoples exp.

CptJackSparrow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You guys are forgetting one value piece of the puzzel. Every single one of you were noobs at one time or another. Lets look at what the term " Noob" means. Newbie = noob. They key word in there is " NEW". Correct? I thought so. You can't say that you came into the game NOT being a newbie. Even though you may have played starcraft and WC2, you were still a newbie none the less.

My point is, don't bash the newbies because you were one to. They can't help it they play crappy. They try their best just like all of you. Instead of bashing how about helping them like chibi and most of the mods do. Making fun of them isn't going to get you anywhere. It may raise YOUR self esteem and stuff, but it makes THEM feel horrible.

~*Mitch*~

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
And now lets look at the word "Were"

Second person singular and plural and first and third person plural past indicative of be.
Past subjunctive of be. See Usage Note at if. See Usage Note at wish.

Past of "Be"

so yah we all were noobs but were not now.

scatjoe

Member!
Reaction score
um actually its the first time ive played wc3/ft. and i played for like a month or two on the campaign and custom games, and the first game i played, me and my team won, and none of them even recognized it was my first game. and i also think your wrong on the term of noob, yeah it means their new, but it also is sort of a word used to mean different things, kind of like "gay", like "hey man your bein gay, it doesnt really mean your a homo.

Sir_Lancelot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea but theres regular noobs like people who just started out and thens there's noobs that just SUCK. My friend is an example, he has had the game for like 6 monthes and still sucks at it terribly. He'll start off and build a hero shop before he even builds an altar or a barracks. Its terrible, and when i try to advise him he gets really pissed and quits. Its kinda sad really.

scatjoe

Member!
Reaction score
did you read the post i wrote saying "i dont hate noobs, its just the noobs that say we lost a rush and quit, i dont mind the ones that try hard"

its in this thread somewhere

spiderman546

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you need to deal with what you got dude. i have had some terrible allies
yesterday i had the worst one ever
i dont mind losing if my allies at least try but u cant always blame your allies. i tell em what to do explain some helpfull stuff to them and then if we win we win, if we lose we lose
everyone has bad allies dont think your any different
this is a stupid thred. its all hating noobs

Originally posted by scatjoe
um actually its the first time ive played wc3/ft. and i played for like a month or two on the campaign and custom games, and the first game i played, me and my team won, and none of them even recognized it was my first game. and i also think your wrong on the term of noob, yeah it means their new, but it also is sort of a word used to mean different things, kind of like "gay", like "hey man your bein gay, it doesnt really mean your a homo.

isnt a noob just a shity ass player.
sure it refers to being new but its basicly someone who still plays like the first time he played

Status
Not open for further replies.