How do you feel about Blizzard's Item Creation limits?

Meow

Member!
Reaction score
This is actually a cool idea with multiple benefits.

While it does help stop botters - something they desperately need to do - it also has the benefit of slowing down the extremely rich who will hit the limit. This should help with closing the absurd economy gap between the rich and the poor in game.

micromachne

Member!
Reaction score
But it has a potential of driving a portion of the players away. There are a good many people that are only there FOR the RMAH and botting.

Meow

Member!
Reaction score
If they're there for botting they aren't really players.

Most people putting enough time into D3 I imagine have enough passion for the game that they want it to succeed as well. Plus they'll still be cashing in big.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
Ye I would agree that this allows every player to take advantage of the AH and not just the insanely rich AKA the people with way to much time on their hands.

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
Well, I don't think players should be punished for having or making the time to play the game and thus becoming rich. If you don't want or can't spend as much time with the game, be satisfied with what you are able to accomplish. But, if this can kill the botting, then it's a good thing. They need to find the balance between punishing the rich and getting rid of the bots.

WhiteNelumbo

Member!
Reaction score
Blizzard thought things through when they set the limit. I, however, despise the limit. It's usually not enough for me to sell my things. I constantly have to log in, just to put my items on the market again. It's tiring and inconvenient. I think that Blizzard should not remove the limit but increase the number of items allowed to be sold. It will still discourage bots, but it will make the lives of regular players a lot easier. I know that botters have several accounts, and this isn't exactly the most effective method of getting rid of them. Blizzard should take botter-targeted actions.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
Blizzard thought things through when they set the limit. I, however, despise the limit. It's usually not enough for me to sell my things. I constantly have to log in, just to put my items on the market again. It's tiring and inconvenient. I think that Blizzard should not remove the limit but increase the number of items allowed to be sold. It will still discourage bots, but it will make the lives of regular players a lot easier. I know that botters have several accounts, and this isn't exactly the most effective method of getting rid of them. Blizzard should take botter-targeted actions.
I agree, I hate the limit on what you can sell. I wish they would get rid of that. I also agree with the idea of bot targeted action. That is the only real way to get rid of bots, because people will always find ways around other rules.

Meow

Member!
Reaction score
The sell limit should be enough to dump an inventory of items into the AH. At the present moment I find myself vendoring way too many mid-tier items that could fetch more on the AH but I simply can't afford to keep around.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
The sell limit should be enough to dump an inventory of items into the AH. At the present moment I find myself vendoring way too many mid-tier items that could fetch more on the AH but I simply can't afford to keep around.
I agree I have the same problem, it adds up quick to get you thousands of gold selling those to vendors but it always bugs me that I can make more if i were allowed to put it on the AH