How do you do it?

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
i have no clue. and this being stickied is making fun of my low,low halo skills...

Velvet

Premium Member
Reaction score
probely but you know if its a good topic they stickie it

BoT:halo 2 on legendary=insane
hard but not impossible just keep trying

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
it might just be me but i played halo 2 for like 9 hours on normal and i beat it. i thought it was way easier than halo. especially that last level, it was easy. and dont even get me started on that ending...

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
Trojan_Man, whats your Xbox Live gamertag?

Maybe that half-assed ending was an exuse to make another Halo game?

JustAnotherNerd

Member!
Reaction score
How do you guys beat Halo in the legendary difficulty? Of course I have beaten the game in easy and normal, and most in heroic. But I can't even pass the first level in legendary. Do you just pull all nighters nerding it up, or do I just suck?
i think you just might suck

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok on alot of levels theres alot of secret way around you dont kill the baddies rather sneak around um.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's easier just to be skilled and beat em IMO, instead of getting attacked unprepared while sneaking.

Hammer90

Member!
Reaction score
Halo 2 in legendary is insane the farthersest i got was to outskirts and ill get sniped by an elite on a roof that i killed and then i cant find the other sniper i always get sniped by him. everytime even in a different spots i get smoked even behind cover :angry

like on outskirts just crouch jump to the blind skull then dont get it then turn around and jumpover u hit an invisible grenade jump then jump across the alley u see crack follow and thenit will end then u jump on and just walk all the way to the end of the level

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
Someone should unsticky this old shit, I don't think its THAT hard anymore..