Hospitals, ugh.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Is anyone as paranoid as hospitals as me? I feel queasy by the smell, the patients and especially the blood. I had to go recently 'cos my cousin had an accident and fractured his skull and got a huge blood clot near his brain..... he's fine, but does anyone feel like 'shuddery' in a hospital?

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
I actually feel a little bit of comfort in a hospital, knowing that they should know how to handle almost any injury, well, the fixable ones. The price is a little daunting though.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well, I saw this patient come in, he was having a stroke I think, no huge deal but then someone came in drenched in blood and I'm like OH MY GAWD and I suck at facing blood so I ran off before I fainted.....

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Never fall asleep in a hospital. you'll wake up in a bathtub with no kidneys. true story

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
Never fall asleep in a hospital. you'll wake up in a bathtub with no kidneys. true story
I'll take your word for that. But I can't sleep with the smell of blood around me.

Vice_Vex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have had several bones broken, some fractured. I hate the hospital, mainly because you end up only going when ur hurt or sick, or someone you know is sick.

And I have heard some docotrs dont know what the **** they are doing.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'm fine in hospitals. No effect :p

Well, maybe because i'm hardly in them. I haven't broken any bones whatsoever.

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
I shudder in the old folks home (old smell etc..), but never in a hospital, it's a place where people get better, that's the way i see it anyway, nothing bad can come of it.

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
ohhhh! that's changed my mind about a lot of things... America's Funniest Botched Operations", was that show banned? Because it sounds a bit cruel, to the unwilling patient.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I've had surgery twice the second one I had an apindectamy because my appendix started going crazy, so if I didn't get it taken out I would've probably died, and IM NOT MENSIONING THE FIRST ONE it's too embarrassing even if you guess and get it right I'll say no, but after the first surgery my mouth smelt like rotten oranges with fish crap for about 2 months... And the smell... I CANT STAND IT I HATE HOSPITALS...

[GLOW=BLUE]- The_Matrix_Reloaded[/GLOW]

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The smell makes you feel sick.Seeing a young kid with blood covering his head is terrible.This discourages you if you have a surgery.You just want to get out of the hospital before they cut you into pieces.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Not necessarily queasy. But I do admit that the smell of disinfectants do freak you out occassionally.

- Amantis

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The longest I've been in a hospital was 3 hours, top.

I don't necessarely feel queasy, nor do I hate hospitals, but I dislike them. That's because whenever I went to a hospital, I had to do a lot of walking, or I had to get a shot, or I as feeling so sick I almost couldn't move.

I'm actually more freaked out of a dentists' office. It's the smell or something. And I know that whatever the dentist will do to me, will partially hurt. I'm okay when I realize it's not that ba, but my knees are veeeery shaky.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
problem is, i have free health care, so i cant complain. Canada is great, and i barely visit hospitals, and i dont find there to be to big of a smell.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
The only time I've ever been in hostpital was for a week. I took some Motrin, turned out I was allergic, yadda yadda yadda. And I still don't see why Americans are afraid of the detist's office. At least they don't give you shots. Whenever a doctor is about to give me a shot, my natural instinct kicks in, and I do something crazy. Nearly killed one when I was 8. I guess it's cause I haven't studied what it is that they're going to put into my systen.

Diniano

Premium Member
Reaction score
The only times I've really been into a hospital were when my sister had to go there.. I don't want to get into that shit.. I don't see whats so bad about hospitals :/