Horde on Hakkar

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
We're switching our alts to my old guild, Leviathan. This will become the official alt guild for all No Quarter members, however anyone is welcome to join.

This will let you get a chance to instance with other experienced players. Just please don't use this as an opportunity to bug them to get on their mains to help you with something. :-/

If you see anyone online in Leviathan, send them a tell. Everyone should be able to ginvite.

As No Quarter is officially the furthest-progressed guild on our server (due to massive guilds breaking up, and already well ahead of our competition), making good impressions here, and leveling up fast will help you get into an excellent raiding guild. :grunt

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Sounds good. They're not a bunch of assholes are they? I mean the last thing I want to do is join a guild full of cynical Mike's. :(

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I resent that.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
wtf, when have I harassed you to get on your main. Your guild does that more than we do.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I'm referring to something like that awhile ago when I think asshole jason asked Pwn to get on his main. I don't know if the two of them talk regularly, but I kinda felt bad we got Pwn into Patrulla de Frontera, and figured he was getting harassed to get on Pwn to kill some Alliance.

I wasn't there, just was afraid he was getting harassed. Jason can be a real dickfaec sometimes. Haha. j/k!

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Jason can be a real dickfaec sometimes. Haha. j/k!
Yeah, but seriously. He's a real dickfaec imo. j/k111

Usually when I bitch about allies camping me or whatever, it's just that: bitching. You guys have even offered to get on your mains and deal with them, but I've refused because I'd feel bad cause I know you guys have better things to do than look after me, and also I secretly like bitching.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Haha. The day that I was asking Pwnface to get on his main it was far from harrassment. I didn't initially ask him, and then it go to where Reign and I were being camped by like 6 ally..

So after already having complained in guild chat to vent as you say..eventually I was like "Hey Fist, do you think you'd be able to get on your 70 and come help?" and he said something like "I'm busy right now, but if they're still bothering you in 10 mins I'll hop on". To which Reign and I said ok cool and just tried to fend for ourselves (not asking him again).

Trust me, I won't badger anyone to help me unless it's you guys, and even then I'm mostly kidding. =P

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Every time cort is on Sasha, badger him constantly to get on his main. He pays off with witty comments like "****ing die ******".

Phey

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I'll halp you Jason! ...But i'm lolhelp unless they're like lowbies. lol@Mages gear and spec, and LOLPROTSPEC! =D

Phey

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
ahahaha, i think i'd srsly pay to hear Kitty say that.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Me too, rofl...

Edit:

I wanna hear sean say it too haha..

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'll say it. Just ask me on vent.

I'd try and keep up with you Sean, but Rhinox needs better dps gear (Hitting 2nd/3rd on Kara charts just isn't cutting it :p) and moneyz.