Holy crap, WoW Expansion

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
actually, after thinking about it more, i dont think the new race would be dryads at all. All the races as of now have mounts. what would dryads ride? they already have 4 legs...

so if its not them...

ive always wanted to play as a wisp :D

ThRaShEd

Member!
Reaction score
thebastardsword said:
ive always wanted to play as a wisp :D

aw too bad u shoulda trick or treated or been in parties with peeps with wands ive been whisp tons of times : / now im thinkin its gonna b somthing unexpected like somthin u think would b on the horde but they allied with us i cant remember if tat ever happened in war3 or war3exp story line...

i still think its going to be odd seeing bloodelfs allied with the horde o_O

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
ThRaShEd said:
i still think its going to be odd seeing bloodelfs allied with the horde o_O
blizzard spends oodles of time working on storyline, im sure they'll explain to us how the hell this happend

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
they are going to make a currently unheard of race. someone whos entire planet was destroyed in the war of the titans...and they just survived and rebuilt somewhere on Azeroth/Outlands

ooh, and btw that is just a guess....

lolz double post!

OMGZ!!automated-double-post-merger-magical-enchatment-and-creature-thingy-trick!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
By the way, Pandarens would be Horde sided. In TFT's campaign, Stormstout (if that's his name) helps Rexxar building up Durotar and defeating Admiral Proudmoore. That's pretty Hordic to me. Altough I'd love to see Stormstout and his cousins :)

ThRaShEd

Member!
Reaction score
thebastardsword said:
blizzard spends oodles of time working on storyline, im sure they'll explain to us how the hell this happend
they already have a story line for them and ive seen it i just think its odd because the looks... i mean come on :frustrate