Holy crap: people banned!

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Accounts Banned for Speed Hacking - Block on 12/3/04
We wanted to take this time to make an announcement about a serious hacking violation in World of Warcraft, one for which we have zero tolerance. Certain individuals have been identified as using speed hacks to accelerate their characters. This goes against the theme of fair play that we have instituted for the game, and is in clear violation of the World of Warcraft Terms of Use.
Those individuals who were caught using the speed hack have been banned from the game and have had their accounts closed. We must stress once again that we are opposed to hacking and cheating of any kind and are dedicated to maintaining a fair environment in our games. This will serve as a final warning to others who are considering using the speed hack. If you are caught using it, you will be banned without question from World of Warcraft and your account will be revoked.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter. If you suspect someone of using the speed hack, or wish to report other instances of cheating, please email us at hacks@blizzard.com. Thank you again for your continued support.
GG :D i love it

www.worldofwarcraft.com

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Im glad to see they are doing something about this early on in the game.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Those individuals who were caught using the speed hack have been banned from the game and have had their accounts closed.
I would have to talk to them about giving my $ back then , or bring a law suit agist them, expeacially when i baught a 2 year term and teh $100 pack thing. im not joking, that is ghey, and newb, not even a warning. Sad.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
coRtALoX said:
I would have to talk to them about giving my $ back then , or bring a law suit agist them, expeacially when i baught a 2 year term and teh $100 pack thing. im not joking, that is ghey, and newb, not even a warning. Sad.
There is a full warning, you agree to their terms of service, you violate it, therefore you get no more service. Completely explanatory and the judges would laugh at you if you tried a lawsuit.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
coRtALoX said:
n00b :p yea if you agree on their agreement, you shouldnt do it.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Yeah, when you install it, it gives you the TOS. I believe there is a pretty little line in there that says "use 3rd party programs and we will rape you and theive you of your money, ggkthxbuhbyenore:

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Now they should do the same for wc3 -_-

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
is CosmosUI considered a hack?

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Crack down early:) Awsome!

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
If you paid ahead... another reason why you don't cheat... idiots.

I'm glad you hackers got banned... you've already got a warning but agreeing the terms of use... no go cry cuz wasted your money.

NGServers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ngservers.net
coRtALoX said:

Did they ruin your power trip? Did you think you were cool because you thought you were better than other people but now you realized your not - any newbie can cheat... if your going to do it atleast be the 0.0001% who never get caught. Oh wait you don't have any skill...

I dislike people like you. You are probably some 12 year old kid who throws out the word "lawsuit" 3 times a day.

If you didn't agree to their Terms Of Service you shouldn't have given your electronic consent that DO agree to them.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes I love when Blizzard ban for using hacks. It just makes them play without hacks or the money spent for buying WoW would be useless :)

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Sakuhta said:
There is a full warning, you agree to their terms of service, you violate it, therefore you get no more service. Completely explanatory and the judges would laugh at you if you tried a lawsuit.
A-Rap said:
n00b :p yea if you agree on their agreement, you shouldnt do it.

Does anyone EVER read those's disclamiers or w/e??? I dont think so...