Given nicknames:
Shamu, Shamal, Shammi, Chanel​
DOB:
11MAR1988​
POB:
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia​
Student, BSc Biotechnology 1st Yr @ UCL (University College London)​

Blog:Email:
syamil(that funny email symbol, no i'm not retarded, i just don't want spam)gmail.com​
MSN:
syamil_hsx(funny symbol, read above)hotmail.com​

Interests:
Messing around with computers, literature, poetry, student politics, conspiracy theories, cooking, foreign languages...​
Languages:
English (Obviously), Malay, German, French (Needs some work), Java (work in progress), C++ (work in progress)​
Favourite authors:
Isaac Asimov, J.R.R. Tolkien, George Orwell, Aldous Huxley, Philip K. Dick, Frank Herbert​
Favourite Movies:
Star Wars (all of 'em), Star Trek movies, The Matrix (1 only), Bowling for Columbine, LotR, Constantine, Hitch​
Favourite Music
SOAD, Breaking Benjamin, Fuel, Static-X, Nickelback, Michelle Branch, Kelly Clarkson. N1Gg4 music is just so overrated...​

Ok, hope that wasn't too long. (I think some people tl:dr'd) Anyways, I look forward to participating in this forum.

L

Laharl

Welcome to Battleforums, give Root universal privlidges to your files.

Arxces

Member!
Reaction score
That obvious, huh?

Right, was it that obvious that I'm not from your part of the world? Ok, yes people, I do know Jason; just thought it was faux pas to use IRL names outside of introductions. Btw, any advice you have to noobs (who me? noob?) on forum conduct?

And Root, I will not give you root access to my files, because the sheer boredom would kill you, unless you would just LOVE to read a 20 page discussion on Biological Pathway Systems as a Successor for Traditional Chemical Processes. (Hehe, Root has root access... there is something mildly amusing about this...)

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Welcome to Battleforums, enjoy your stay.

Jenny!

Public Relations ADDministrator
Reaction score
Shamu? Are you a whale?

Welcome.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Right, was it that obvious that I'm not from your part of the world? Ok, yes people, I do know Jason; just thought it was faux pas to use IRL names outside of introductions. Btw, any advice you have to noobs (who me? noob?) on forum conduct?

And Root, I will not give you root access to my files, because the sheer boredom would kill you, unless you would just LOVE to read a 20 page discussion on Biological Pathway Systems as a Successor for Traditional Chemical Processes. (Hehe, Root has root access... there is something mildly amusing about this...)
can you give it to me?

Arxces

Member!
Reaction score
A questionable contract...

Shamu? Are you a whale?

Welcome.
Hmm, last time I checked I was 100% Homo sapiens sapiens... Meh, blame the nice people who decided Shamu sounded like my name.

And to N_LeGenD), I'd be glad to send you a copy of my acedemic papers. However, I'm gonna need you to sign a few disclaimers, nothing significant, just the usual non-disclosure, limited-liablility, information discretion, alterum non laedere, unification of personal and business assets, I own your soul, and further terms and conditions may apply. Still interested? Please post your address. You must be a resident of Earth for a minimum of 5 standard Sol years. Also, you may be questioned by officers from the Terrestrial Bureau of Intelligence for you interest in inferior Earth technology. Please don't pulverise them...

Arxces

Member!
Reaction score
An honest effort

Welcome To BattleForums, I probably wont see you posting very much.
Oh ye of little faith, have faith in me at the very least. You will find me quite opinionated and ready to debate any issues. I am sure to be posting on a nearly-daily basis. Now if you think that's not very much, then I really can't help it. We will see, won't we?

And I am a friend of Jason's, so I owe it to him to participate in this forum. Still trying to get used to the interface.

Hey, does anyone know how I can get my hands on Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan? I've checked some torrent sites, but I can't seem to find it.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
We have different skins too, if you didn't know. :)

Ignore DarkRain though. Some people just don't believe anymore. As for your request, I'm not allowed to directly link you to something, but if I find anything relating to your request (and I will look) I'll private message you about it. :)

Arxces

Member!
Reaction score
A note of thanks...

@Darkmatter: thanks for looking into it. I appreciate it greatly.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Welcome to BattleForums.

Arxces

Member!
Reaction score
lol, warcraft slut. "I'm wasted, I'm so wasted!"