Hero Matchup! #4

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Guess what it is now? Time to integrate something new....

+

Its a Mountain King, Level 1, with Storm Bolt.

+

Its ANOTHER Level 1 mountain king, this one with bash.​

Who would win? Bash is a passive skill, requires no mana, but at level one its not exactly the most common thing to happen. And storm bolt stuns and does significant damage at level 1. However due to the low mana max, it can only be used twice. Will bash hit enough times to take out the bolt? Or will bolt stun and do enough damage to drop the basher? Its a brain candy for you thinkers out there!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Wow, this one is good Kaldaris. I dont' know what to say. Bash is very powerful and so is Bolt. But I think bash would win.

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Err my bad! BOlt can be cast three times, doing a total of 300 damage to a 700 hp MK, but he runs out of mana. (0) And the other MK would still have bash for his remaining 400 HP...

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

Bolt. The Bolt one could easily get ahead of the other MK, bolt, go in and let off a couple hits. Run again to regain a few hp, bolt again. Continue process until mana is gone then go man-to-man on the one with bash. Since bash doesn't work 100% Bolt MK has the major advantage.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'm going to go with the stormbolt MK, since i don't leave my games to a chance

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Bolt, with the low chance that Bash has of effectiveness, Bolt is worth it. Cast it 3 times, run away in between and regenerate a little bit, then go in and finish. His health will be low while yours is high, or medium at least.

Plus, at level 1, the stun doesn't last very long anyway.

-Frank :cool:

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MK's cooldown will allow it to get in probably 2-3 hits during the stun period from Bolt, but everytime bash works Bash'll get in about 1 hit. Honestly I'd like to say Storm because it adds more damage.. 300 HP from that could wipe him out fast because of it.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It would be close but I think bolt would win. Bash has too low a percentage to actually mean anything, that I don't think it'll make too much a difference in the fight.

Grimace

Member!
Reaction score
I'mmmm going for Storm Bolt, just because it stuns and u can get a few free hits and Bash isn't too good cause it works only... um is it 10%? Which is 1 in 10, and with the stunning in-between, it's not a very high chance.

Or... you can try it out in a Micro Map.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
If it is just a 1v1 fight...with no micro then I think bolt would win. If you ran away to heal then I think bash might win.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting matchup.What about this:if they make the same movements and spells,the winner will be the one who starts first.

But here's the tricky:You dont know when the 1st MK will stun the second with 'Bash' or vice versa.So,this is sometimes a matter of luck.And this is mostly 50% for both when they don't use any spells,except bash.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Well..Bolt is long range..Most people would start the battle with bolt from long range..So..?