Hero help

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikeman488

Member!
Reaction score
i was wondering how u get a neutral hero. poeple say train hard and lvl up and i do but nothing happens.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
huh? to get them, you have to go to the tavern, some maps may not have taverns.

They are like red roofed house, you cant get one in tyhe beginning of the game tho, they have cooldown.

spikeman488

Member!
Reaction score
ooooo ive wondered wat those have done. ok thank u the help is much appreciated

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
At the start of the mission, take a worker and move him to the tavern when your altar is completed. Then get your hero when they are ready to build. If you have trouble with any heroes, please look at our strategy stickies, we are almost done writing them; but the generic info found will guide you to victory.

spikeman488

Member!
Reaction score
ok i have one mo0re ?. i was playing yesterday and one of my teamate(it was 4v4) had a lvl 10 mdragon. i was geussing he was using it cause it asnt attacking any of our(my teamates) units just the other sides. how do i get one of those guys.(it also happened with a number of other ceeps.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
spikeman488 said:
ok i have one mo0re ?. i was playing yesterday and one of my teamate(it was 4v4) had a lvl 10 mdragon. i was geussing he was using it cause it asnt attacking any of our(my teamates) units just the other sides. how do i get one of those guys.(it also happened with a number of other ceeps.
lvl 10 Dragon? Depending on a map, You can buy those, they're in sort of Dragon's "Goblin's Merchant", like big black/red/blue/green dragon buidling thingy... gah forgot the name.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Dragon Roosts. You go there and by dragons to use against other people. The level 10 ones aren't available till like 5-10 minutes into the game, and they cost heavy resources. However, they have 2200 HP and do almost 100 damage O_O.

spikeman488

Member!
Reaction score
also i ment to ask but forgot. are the dragons considered a hero unit. like it replaces a hero unit. or is it like a regular unit where u can make an army of like 12.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
No it isn't, it is registered as a unit and will use food supply to keep it in play.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Also, heroes stop leveling from creeps at 5. So carry a second hero around if you need to engage creeps with lvl 5 first hero.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Also, heroes stop leveling from creeps at 5. So carry a second hero around if you need to engage creeps with lvl 5 first hero.
Not onl ythat, heros can gain ultimate spells in level 6!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
WOW I PLAYED 1900 GAMES OF WARCRAFT AND I DIDNT KNOW THAT!!!!

Back in Reign of Chaos, that is what made hte DEmon Hunter insanely powerful as a first hero. Getting to 6 as fast as you can then owning everything with Meta.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:

Back in Reign of Chaos, that is what made hte DEmon Hunter insanely powerful as a first hero. Getting to 6 as fast as you can then owning everything with Meta.
that sounds cheap.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well, if you power creeped and took the whole map. Then yes, it would be cheap!

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:

I remember those days, getting ultimates from creeps was alot of fun, I was using it to get the Infernal.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
TheoStormhawk said:
I remember those days, getting ultimates from creeps was alot of fun, I was using it to get the Infernal.
I once a solo game by getting my DH to level 6 really fast. Then I left him at the healing well all alone. I had hippo riders, bears and talons. The enemy's KOTG at lvl 3 comes with hunts and he tries to focus fire on my DH.The Metaed DH singlehandedly killed 5 hunts and almsot killed the KOTG. My units weren't doing a thing.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
DH's Meta is one of the best ultimates.
I was ones playing UD vs this NE that had his units cought in his own base because his buidings were placed too close one to each other, and I only deployed the infernal between his units and heroes, and with the help of vampiric aura and coil he killed them all, I'm telling u, that unit is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads