Hero Builder

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Pains Requiem said:
[glow=black]yeah.. Int and Agi heros= death against Flare but str heros take it like its nothing[/glow]
Even in DOTA strength heroes barely take scratches. Cause of thier strong constitution.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=black]
damn skeleton archer hero..
[/glow]

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
damn this is off topic but that new version of dota is slick its really nice it actully does dota some justice

ow and a note about doopergang dont take auras if your going to use it to conceal your hero as the copies dont have the auras under them but they are good for fast exp and money in the teal area and then in the blue you dont have to worry about dieing while creeping just send them out run back to base

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Also, dont cast spells when you have copies, it will be obvious who you really are.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and if your gonna run away and let your mirror fight, make sure you dont go ATTACK ATTACK AATCK RUN RUN RUN RUN NEENER NEENER NEENER!
some noobs would try that, but then id stun the runner and kill him dead.

with flare , of course

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Another tactic with mirror images you can use when running. If someone is going to cast Flare on you when your near death, break up into images then run. The follow will be cancelled and the player could waste a Flare on a mirror image when its not you.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but sometimes it too late to run when you see someone cast flare, because there is only about a second to a second and a half between clicking the spell and it actually happening

Zerglite

Reaction score
flare sux... get over it

if it doesnt kill u 1 hit, its worthless b/c of the damn wait time, and it only hits 1 unit

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats why they give you a choice of stunning spells.
stun. flare. if not dead, then attack. stun.attack.win!
if worse comes to worse, windwalk your ass out of there

Zerglite

Reaction score
you'd ww like hell if u tried to melle me when i make a char...

crit strike - evasion - drunken *****er - and .. the hammer thing that stuns ( cant remember name )

and 4 of the middle shop's swords + 2 0f the best leeching items... and im unstoppable..

and dont forget doppleganger as my ulti.. ( so i hope u dont miss and his the dopple...)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Pains Requiem said:
but sometimes it too late to run when you see someone cast flare, because there is only about a second to a second and a half between clicking the spell and it actually happening
Unless you are a strength hero, then as Zerglite says: It sucks.

morbidgolem

Member!
Reaction score
Hero build eh?
Leviathan:
1st ability, then 2nd ability, then 1st ability, then 2nd ability, then 1st ability, ultimate, 1st ability, 2nd ability, then max out 3rd till you can get the max level ultimate.
Some people would want to raise his 3rd ability first but maxing his first ability will get him virtually invulnerable to creeps.
Then get heart of tarrasque, mask of madness, buriza, and then wateva else.

TB:
Always max out the first and 2nd abilities first, as the 3rd ability is only good when coupled with his conjure image and takes a while to cooldown.
Important note: Do not use sunder while fighting one-on-one against someone. It is stupid. 2 things can result from this:
1. While fighting he spontaneously does a critical on you and kills you
2. You nearly die and out of stress use sunder when both your hitpoints are either very close and after using sunder you see it made no real health difference or even worse when you frantically use sunder only to find you ended up trading your higher health for his lower health and you die.

Skeleton King:
I used to get vampiric aura first but. OK, storm bolt first and then vampiric aura until you've maxed both of them out so you can get critical. It's pretty obvious but, meh.
With Skeleton King, at first you should buy boots of tread and then mask of madness. Pretty straightforward.
For later when your rich, there are a plethora of items that he can own with. Divine rapier, ages of the immortal, refresher orb, heart of tarrasque, and anything else really.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Dude, Hero Builder is where you take heroes and give them whatever skills you want. This isn't dota!

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
morbidgolem said:
Hero build eh?
Leviathan:
1st ability, then 2nd ability, then 1st ability, then 2nd ability, then 1st ability, ultimate, 1st ability, 2nd ability, then max out 3rd till you can get the max level ultimate.
Some people would want to raise his 3rd ability first but maxing his first ability will get him virtually invulnerable to creeps.
Then get heart of tarrasque, mask of madness, buriza, and then wateva else.

TB:
Always max out the first and 2nd abilities first, as the 3rd ability is only good when coupled with his conjure image and takes a while to cooldown.
Important note: Do not use sunder while fighting one-on-one against someone. It is stupid. 2 things can result from this:
1. While fighting he spontaneously does a critical on you and kills you
2. You nearly die and out of stress use sunder when both your hitpoints are either very close and after using sunder you see it made no real health difference or even worse when you frantically use sunder only to find you ended up trading your higher health for his lower health and you die.

Skeleton King:
I used to get vampiric aura first but. OK, storm bolt first and then vampiric aura until you've maxed both of them out so you can get critical. It's pretty obvious but, meh.
With Skeleton King, at first you should buy boots of tread and then mask of madness. Pretty straightforward.
For later when your rich, there are a plethora of items that he can own with. Divine rapier, ages of the immortal, refresher orb, heart of tarrasque, and anything else really.
good job on GG'ing yourself.

:nooob

ChrisH36

Reaction score
As I said, Death Pact and Beetles is good for infinite health. Try it sometime, if the game allows you :(.

themidgetman

Reaction score
u noe whats fun to do in the omega version

give ur lumber away when getting primary abils then reset them and get the lumber bak u get infinite lumber so u get omega items in beg

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
or just playing it legit and having everyone leave cause of your pure skill which is what happens to me

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, but I prefer maps like Angel Arena for that case, until someone randoms the Beastmaster Claws lol.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Are there many AOS games being played now? I used to play AOS like hell before i moved to Arenas, then moved to Hero Builder.

_JaKE

Reaction score
Bloodmatter said:
and if your gonna run away and let your mirror fight, make sure you dont go ATTACK ATTACK AATCK RUN RUN RUN RUN NEENER NEENER NEENER!
some noobs would try that, but then id stun the runner and kill him dead.

with flare , of course
but i wud do images and make and image run away then ull attck the image and ill run my real hero away unharmed