Here is a working disconnect hack

GaSaRaKi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
God u are a f*cking noob, stfu damnisuck. I dont care what u think. Death.Craft, yes, I will post the link. It is going to say the hack is for 1.3 but it works on all versions up to 1.5 seeing as how my replay was on 1.5 Never do it right away like I did there though seeing as how Blizzard usually monitors the first few minutes of a game. Also, before you hit start make sure that u have spent enough gold and wood so that you wouldn't be able to buy shit anymore. then hit start and build something. It will work instantly. As for DamnISuck, you stfu. Stop telling me I don't know what I am talknig about. YOU couldn't even get the thing to work and you have shown 0 evidence to prove me wrong so far so just stfu already. I posted an SS and Replay, you have done jack shit. Go fkn die already fgt. Now death, like I was saying, the link to D/L it at is posted at the bottom. You will have to register on their forums b4 you can d/l it. Its just a new gay thing they did but its worth it. Trust me.

http://www.ucdc1.com/dragnet/wc3/hacks.htm

Death.Craft

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Garsaksi----yo man i treid out what you said and the first 2 times it worked smooth but i din't get win or lose for the games...then i treid 2 more times and i got 2 loses..it said i disconectted the last 2 the first 2 said victory but i din't get any stats...???get back to me when u can