Help!!!

nagol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im getting hacked bad! I downloaded some trojan or somthin awhile ago and it loaded like 156 files into my kazaa shared folder and I know I downloaded one becaues my desktop was moved around and some other stuff was messed up. Anyways im getting hella connection from an AOL user! does anyone have anything that can detect them good?

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Do the housecall. After that, reboot. Then go to www.download.com and download a trojan finder (I use Anti-Trojan 5. I'm not even going to mention getting a firewall, cause I *know* you wouldn't be stupid enough to not have one. After that, get a virus program, like norton/mcafee, that way you don't download anymore trojans from kazaa. I recommend you do this all ASAP, cause if someone really does have remote access to your computer, they could mess it up bad. BTW, if you find out the IP, lemme know.

SKUZZY

nagol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Right after I posted that guy ****ed over my nic and I had to remove and put in another slot to get it to work and than I got norton and found out I had 178 trojans/viruses but 156 were 1 trojan that had loaded 156 copies of itself in my kazaa folder. And there was one involving Win Gate that wouldnt let IE work but I ran in safe found the .exe and removed it. I will find u the ip but according to my friend he said that the ip is coming from people that have allready ben infected.

nagol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hrmm I know it said that it had blocked access from an AOL user about once every 5 seconds yesterday and there is this program called cnflgld32.exe that has sent A HELL OF ALOT for some reason... im not sure what it is.