Help me !.....

I_am_noob

Member!
Reaction score
I have a big problem with these strate :
---HE used NE , build a big troop of achers and LOTS of Druid of the Talon with cyclone
-- First , he cast cyclone on every powerful units ( I use Hm - he cyclone on knight , and mortar ) and kill my rife . Then keep cyclone on them once they are landed , then kill my priest , Soc ,and the spell breaker , final , kill my heroes and knight . He use Panda as a tank with lots of healing item and power up items , with keeper as a summoner and demon burn mana . -----> how can I against these ? < sorry , i my english to bad >
-- Then , he attack my town and i dont have a unit to defend < at least use militia > but not effective .

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i would try focus the breakers on killing the dotts, since they have feedback. then again he'd just micro so i dont know what to say! :(

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's called don't let him get talons.

And where's your priests for dispel? Not to mention no footy/tower rush?

If NE masses archers in the beginning, best bet for you would've been rushing with footies with militias, then maek towers when militias go back to teh workers.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Where the hell is your damage early on? You need footmen with defend if you are gonna stand up to archers. When they are stuck someone, blizzard the hell out of them. As for dotts, carry priests and breakers to dispel the cyclones (breakers need to do it manually I believe). Priests can dispel anything breakers dont lift. Then use mortars with frag shards to own his dotts. As for the panda, use mountian king storm hammer or hero nuke him with spells. If it pulls off, his archers will be slashed to death, you can kill the panda with ease. And the dotts will just be there to blow thier mana over nothing. DONT FORGET TO UPGRADE ALL UNITS ATTACKS AND DONT GO AIR AGAINST THAT TEAM!

Attack them early on, hard and fast so they cannot have an easy time getting dotts.

I_am_noob

Member!
Reaction score
So , if he bring some Faerie Drgon ( about 4-5 ) , and my caster cast always , how can i agaist these creature without air unit or anti - air units ?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You bring anti air, not a difficult concept.

Only noobs can lose all of thier units to Faeries without knowing the risks.

Around Faeries, turn off all spells and spread out your casters so that the faerie's splash doesn't pwn them all.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I_am_noob said:
So , if he bring some Faerie Drgon ( about 4-5 ) , and my caster cast always , how can i agaist these creature without air unit or anti - air units ?
Rifles or maybe dhawks dunno

but rifles should do.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Dhawks would only do damage, they cannot shackle until faeries die. Rifle are better suited for the dismantling of faeries.

I_am_noob

Member!
Reaction score
How can I use The Helicopter and the Tank < Workshop > Effective ? I can see thay are something weak and small ( helicopter ) and Something big , heavy . Oh ! Is it hard to be used ?

Also here , i see some good hero combination too , such as MK(thunder clap/bash) + Naga ( Frost arrow) or another one : Beast master(summoner) + Archmage ( aura - good for both ) . Is there more more combination ? Thanks

Sorry , i have one more question : with small sight and slow , where should i place the mechanical Critter ( Arcane vault ) in the enemy base ? Near their gold mine or lumber ? or near the altar ? I dont know where to place him .

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd say use priest, rifles and breakers. Bring the breakers in first, since they will own both archers and dotts. Breakers will do 30 damage a shot to archers since they do normal damage. Archers will only do 20 or even less to breakers. Second, feedback will murder dotts. Then bring in the rifles to punish the dotts even more. Make sure you keep priests away from archers, and dispell the cyclones and fairie fires.

You might also want to add footmen in there with defend against archers OR mortar team to kill dotts even faster.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Ensuring you have the mortar frag shard upgrade.

As with your heroes, the hero nuking trick involving blood mage banish and storm bolt with fs can easily smite heroes down. Just be careful that you do not fry your own men in the process.