Hell Vs Heaven Secrets!

xXSupanoobXx

Member!
Reaction score
finalazy said:
may i know why when i get my 4 angels and enter to the altar it wont turn into ANGEL POWER?

wat's the problem?
Middle of arena where the lightning is (pray that there's no Furion of Archi) or Circle of Powers behind the 8 mini-bosses, 4 monks and 4 dragons.

jjaaayyz said:
yeah just what is the Crown of Ner'Zhul? the recipe doesnt work for me
Badebane Armour + Crown of Kings + Angel Ice + Celestial Power

Go to the Frozen Throne. Guarded by a Lich, it is located behind the Hell base. To get to it, have Archimonde ONLY in the center of the arena or blink there.

Toadrax said:
I dont know where the rune of Iris !
I search but nothing !!!
Its the same of chosen ?¿
Please say me.
Chosen is Starfall area.

What do you mean by WHERE is the Rune of Iris? Do you mean that you don't know where to become her? Iris is a FEMALE GODDESS.

Hope you get it.

Darkmatter said:
Never heard of Iris...theres so many HVH hacked/spoofed/edited versions, I just stick with one where everythings fair.
Me too. I hope I can open up HVH tho... I WANNA REMOVE THOSE CHEATS (and add a few more things and unrig a few things) :'(

jjaaayyz

Reaction score
xXSupanoobXx said:
Middle of arena where the lightning is (pray that there's no Furion of Archi) or Circle of Powers behind the 8 mini-bosses, 4 monks and 4 dragons.

Go to the Frozen Throne. Guarded by a Lich, it is located behind the Hell base. To get to it, have Archimonde ONLY in the center of the arena or blink there.

Chosen is Starfall area.

What do you mean by WHERE is the Rune of Iris? Do you mean that you don't know where to become her? Iris is a FEMALE GODDESS.

Hope you get it.

Me too. I hope I can open up HVH tho... I WANNA REMOVE THOSE CHEATS (and add a few more things and unrig a few things) :'(
ah you r the man. thanks.

Fiendish

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the celestial power bug/cheat? What I know is that there is supposedly a bug in which at a certain time after the first duel you buy two risks and the second is guaranteed to be a celestial power. However I don't know the exact time when you do this. I would like to know the time when to buy the two risks or any other information about this bug/cheat.

Bunzai_Ninja

Reaction score
Nazghal = ring of protection,dagger of escape,fallen angel essence and death essence.

Bunzai_Ninja

Reaction score
LOL!!
u get dagger of escape and teleport dere.

dagger of escape = angel lighting,cele and sword.

Bunzai_Ninja

Reaction score

Chosen is Starfall area.

Hope you get it.

i dont get it -_-

Cartman007

Reaction score
To get Iris, you go to the top right waygate.

By the way to get her you need to combine:

Arch Angel Essence + Holy Spirit Essence + Nature Stone + Angel Power

Milby9

Reaction score
How do u get the chosen one's essence i cant get it!!!!!!!!!!!

And supa i dont care if he is for noobs the name "the chosen one" is cool to me.

damag3r

Reaction score
omg why doesnt gaulet of creria work for me, ive tried the altar of power and the middle lighting whats happening?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Apparently so, considering the last time these posts were made.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
i dont think they do lmfao

liquidfury

Reaction score
er how do u make the furion staff and the 6 most powerful items in game can teach mi plz u all coz im been getting owned by my cousin alot of times lol
i feel the same way man. If u undead get the dream wever(necromancer and get his unholy frenzy. Then u use it on death 4 times or 5 and he dies but dont become death!!!!! You get +65 all stats and creep and shit and try to get a dagger of escape and angel power. Once u have that teleport around the map to illidan and attack him until he roots u. When he stay ion one spot use ur ulti on him and wait for him to die. telport and u got illidan!!!!! Then it about 15 mion in the game and u can own all!

XsnipergurlX

Reaction score
to get gaunts of crit u combine in the part where u become chosen, which is the starfall part which u put runestone + CP + Gaunts of Atlas + nat stone put them in that order, and put dagger or illidans blade in slot 5. Now tele to where u become chosen and u will get gaunts of crit

HVH_DEVIL

Reaction score
Hey ppls, im a pro hvh player xD btw, this list from items that this dude posted isnt tha l8est items in the hvh vm, there r way more!, and to get gud items, u dnt need lot of practise u just need to know how to play, i get gauntlet of cretria before 3rd duel

Peace out xD