Have you ever seen a ghost?

Have you seen a ghost in you life time?

• Yes... yes... I have!!

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • No, I haven't seen one and dont belive in em...

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

foolz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
one time, i was walking to my room, and i tripped over the carpet, and then i was outside my sister's bedroom, then this alien hand came out from under the door, then i took a butcher knife and sliced that damn thing right off.

desroches

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes, I am proud to say I have seen a ghost.

Well I had just woke up. I had my sheets over my head, and just laid there for 5-10 minutes. After I felt I should get up I pulled the covers off my head. I turned so I was looking over the side of my bed, and there infront of my was this lady (late teens. early twenties). I quickly covered my head with the covers again. I laid there for what seemed like an hour (but was probably only 10 minutes) Then shouted for my dad. He never came though :( Then I poked my head out again, and she was gone. That was about 1/2 to 1 year ago.

Lil' Azn Thug

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by desroches
Yes, I am proud to say I have seen a ghost.

Well I had just woke up. I had my sheets over my head, and just laid there for 5-10 minutes. After I felt I should get up I pulled the covers off my head. I turned so I was looking over the side of my bed, and there infront of my was this lady (late teens. early twenties). I quickly covered my head with the covers again. I laid there for what seemed like an hour (but was probably only 10 minutes) Then shouted for my dad. He never came though :( Then I poked my head out again, and she was gone. That was about 1/2 to 1 year ago.
lol, scary

when did this thread turned to an alien theard. lol and you didn't see an alien hand under the door.. haha lmfao