Have u noticed

Nicholas The Slide

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
has anyone else noticed a lot more "vets" quitting d2 and a ton more noobs playing? (like yesterday i had at leave 30 ppl ask wat botd, cta, hoto, soj,etc.. were). i play on sc useast non ladder

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Lol Starfish, way to be a sneaky, ass. :p

Yes. The Vets are pissed off at the Ebaying Noobs, and the hackers too. They want it the way it used to be, and so do I. But that can't happen normally, unless you Mod. Most of them are also probably quitting because they have a life. And since the game no longer gives them any fun, they quit and move on to something new or just stop playing period.

aphextwin

Reaction score
eh? i dont see that on hc................

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Ya I always see people ask what things are and even how to build chars that are easy builds such as a zealer..

IDefy

Reaction score
I have seen no newbies. Newbies don't do tristruns and no how to level up quickly. They usually get confused in 5 seconds and ask all sorts of questions. There are people who aren't new to the game but just flat out suck and thing doing norm cows at level 50 is the greatest thing.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
What Realm and Ladder/Non/Hardcore? Because I see them everyday, sometimes it pisses me off whern I'm asked something they should know from common sense.

VI-Herald

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol.... noobs are everywhere lol. i offered a guy a 100 spdc for his vipermagi, and he asked, there are 100 spdc's? i only have 290s.

yea... ebay noob. But they are nice lol... i got a 3/20/20 for a pul thul and a 4 scoket flail lol ^^

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
ebayers and people who buy items made 30% of my friends list disappear to a new game.. but i cant say i havent bought a few things but not massly like alot of people, who pay to have there chars built buy the very best money can buy items and such... that just takes the fun out of it

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
As long as an online game exists there will be nubbletes.

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
true everyone is a noob at some point... but me because i was born GODLY.. i like ur avatar sword lol.
I do have to say i like taking advantage of ebay noobs. trading with them is better hacking there accounts is better .. i just dont like playing with them

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by Sword Tip
As long as an online game exists there will be nubbletes.

Amen. Can't stop them from coming, only thing you can do in my eyes is either help them or tell them to go to hell. I usually tell them to go to hell. I hate helping newbs, for they like to grow a dependency on you.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
If you want to see nubs: go to Europe ... they are ALL OVER THE PLACE

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
If you want to see nubs: go to Europe ... they are ALL OVER THE PLACE

diablo66666

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hehehe a newb a couple days ago i made game called hoto here and the newb came in i showed him and he said nice and then left the game!

finchcrz

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HOW BOUT IF YOU GUYS ARE SUCH "vets" AT DIABLO THEN IF SOMEONE NEW TO THE GAME ASKS YOU A QUESTION YOU JUST SUCK IT UP AND ANSWER POLITLY CUZ YOU WERE ONCE A NEWB TOO..

DONT THINK JUST CUZ YOUVE SPENT YOUR WHOLE LIFE PLAYIN DIABLO THAT YOUR THE SHIT.

VI-Herald

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol... what about the ones that go "i need itamz nowwwwwwi need itamz nowwwwwwi need itamz nowwwwwwi need itamz nowwwwwwi need itamz nowwwwwwi need itamz" ? you gonna suck it up and give them shit too?

..... hmmm.

we dont like "noobs" because of that nature, and plus, no polite noob would ask a question about this game besides,

-wheres pindleskin?, and dont say i didnt know where he was... i played thru norm SP to find out all the places b4 i got on the internet, i htink everyone should o_O
-how much mf do i need?
-stupid shit like that.

see the point?