Halo 2

senureMiget

Premium Member
Reaction score
hell yea

i bought xbox the other day and halo, and yesterday i beet halo and i cant wait for halo 2

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Originally posted by dice5_5
Halo 2....the other game for X-Box. Halo blew, H2 will blow, and the X-Box blows!
wow theres someone who really played halo multiplayer with 15 other players in deathmatch

curage123

Member!
Reaction score
dameit howe can you say halo sucks its the best game-/best grahics/best gameplay/ best vehciles/ AND halo 2 looks like its is cg

Sgt.Slice

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by dice5_5
Halo 2....the other game for X-Box. Halo blew, H2 will blow, and the X-Box blows!
Your a moron , halo is one of the best games out there.

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
x-box def isnt the best console, but it is worth getting just for halo.....esp with 16 player MADNESS......halo is t3h r0xX0r

so stfu!

lol

halo 2 should be an excellent game, i daresay it will be better than halo, so it will be....the new best console game in existance. ;p

Steven22

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by BH_Naft
x-box def isnt the best console, but it is worth getting just for halo.....esp with 16 player MADNESS......halo is t3h r0xX0r

so stfu!
Or you could just wait till Halo comes out for PC and Mac.

senureMiget

Premium Member
Reaction score
not to mention halo 2 is gona be xbox live compatable, so you dont need 4 xboxs and 4 TVs to have 16 player death mach

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SpiritSkater
halo is terrible, too much repetition , multi gets boring ill stick with cs it may be repetitious but is damned fun because each server has diff settings

wow..... writing that sentence must have been the equivalent of waking up with your head sewn to the carpet, you keep thinking i must have been drugged because there is no way i would have let this happen if i was in my right mind.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
haha ya halo is like the best console game ever.

curage123

Member!
Reaction score
halo is defently the best then Guardian heros(the only good game for segasaturn) that game is so amaseing for the fact it was made a LONG time ago.

curage123

Member!
Reaction score
halo is defently the best then Guardian heros(the only good game for segasaturn) that game is so amaseing for the fact it was made like 20 years ago

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Halo 2 will be one of the most sold games ever..
you just wait ;)

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by VizjereiMage
Halo 2 will be one of the most sold games ever..
you just wait ;)
It might be ONE of the most games ever sold...but it won't be THE MOST. FFVII was/is/will be the most widely sold game.