Halo 2 Leaked

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm speaking to a mainly english society here. So, tough luck to all the americans :)
I think it got nuked off nforce because it was french, and they are english only or something like that.

Tbit nfo on it though:

Game Info:

Origin...: PAL - MULTI - Filename...: diff-hl2.part0xx.rar|
Released.: October 14, 2004 - Format.....: Primo DVD (ISO) |
Platform.: XBOX - DVD(s).....: 1 DVD9 |
DVD Info.: 61 RARS x 50 MB - Ripped.....: N/A |
Languages: uk fr ger ita spa |

..::RELeASE NOTE::..

Halo 2 is the sequel to the highly successful and critically acclaimed Halo: Combat Evolved. In Halo 2, the saga continues as Master Chief -a genetically enhanced super-soldier- is the only thing standing between the relentless Covenant and the destruction of all humankind.

URL: http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/231432.asp , http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/520655.asp , http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/520657.asp , http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/520653.asp

Sorry was a little late but i needed to make sure its not a fake/nuked release.
I have included Halo.2.DVD5.Kit.READNFO.XBOX-iND for the users that want to "patch" this release to DVD5

Uploaders are welcome to help seed :p

NOTE: The audio is only in french but the subtitles are avaiable and will be set by default to your xbox language setting.

Thanks To: All Torrentbits Staff,Uploaders & Supporters.
Greets To: Sugarbyte,Flow & Scene News Network. (irc.torrentbits.org #snn)

Enjoy.

-AO

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
holy shit and i just drove down to dayton and paid off my reserved copy....

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Thats sad. I WANT IT?! 100,000 fine? i can buy halo like 1,000 times? lol i suck at mental math

-brandon :corn

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
So does this mean the release date gets held back like what happened to HL2? That would be great for me :) Oh...sorry guys =/

Shadow1psc2k

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HL2 got pushed back because the source code was leaked, and being released. the game is already finished from what i can see, so there would be no reason to delay the release. its not uncommon for games to find their way into pirate's hands up to a month before launch date *coughdoomIIIcough*

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Hah. Good reference ;)

Damn, that really busted my bubble =/ I was hoping to have my site repolished to do some coverage on the release :( But if it's still coming the 9th, I'll be upgrading right when the heat hits =/

HUOON

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
is it for xbox?

so u like burn it on a dvd or sumthing?

or is it on comp? lol

Sicloan

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Its for the xbox, and you HAVE to have a modchip to play the burned DVD ISO to play it. So basically like 3% of all xbox owners will be able to play it and i bet only like 1% will actually do it. the leak makes me sad though, cuz i know they put alot of time into this game.

My theory: MS did it to get an extension on the release... its all a scam like HL2

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I really do hope they extend it...for my sake :D But from how you are talking, I'm not sure if they will.

Nearby-Stalker

Member!
Reaction score
Sicloan said:
Its for the xbox, and you HAVE to have a modchip to play the burned DVD ISO to play it. So basically like 3% of all xbox owners will be able to play it and i bet only like 1% will actually do it. the leak makes me sad though, cuz i know they put alot of time into this game.

My theory: MS did it to get an extension on the release... its all a scam like HL2

You so NOT HAVE to have a modchip, you HAVE to have a modded xbox. You also do NOT HAVE to burn it, you can extract it and ftp it over and play it better than if it was on a dvd. I would say more like 10% of the modded xbox people will have it as the rest are nub.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
............ did you read anything?

the leaked halo2 is in french, not the legal version thats coming out the 9th