Guided arrow question.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Deadly Strike and Critical Strike cancel eachother out. It's only good to have one or the other. They do the same thing to, don't they? I'd just go with Critical Strike, since It's a passive ability anyways.

usmc21

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok... so no deadly strike or crushing blow, so would open wound do anything at all lol or just go with iteams that add attack speed and damge

c9h13no3

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Alura said:
Deadly Strike and Critical Strike cancel eachother out. It's only good to have one or the other. They do the same thing to, don't they? I'd just go with Critical Strike, since It's a passive ability anyways.
They don't cancel each other. It just checks for crit before deadly.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
usmc21 said:
ok... so no deadly strike or crushing blow, so would open wound do anything at all lol or just go with iteams that add attack speed and damge
If you aren't maxing critical strike go ahead and get deadly strike

usmc21

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol ok so deadly strike is going to be my best bet for a lvl 25 dueler with lvl 13 critical strike... thats doing 61%now should i stay there with that or should i max it out? the only thing if i max it out its only going to be doing 68% and those points are going to be taken out of dodge and evade.... do you think 13 is good lvl for that and then just get some gear with deadly strike?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
No more points in it. Get your dodging.

c9h13no3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You should never max it out. It's benefits slow down significantly in later levels. Take it to level 16 with plus to skills, then spend your points elsewhere. I really wish Guru would stop telling people to max it. Your skill points are better spent elsewhere.

c9h13no3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Guru said:
elsewhere being? if there was a better place to put the points, I wouldn't say max it
What build are we talking about? If you're gonna be a PVM player, most all of those builds are skimpy on skill points. PvP, peirce doesn't work, penetrate doesn't add anything, dodges are useless, so yeah, maxing it might not be a bad idea. But in general, take it up to 16, and then if you just got points lying around, feel free to bump it up that extra 5% or so.

usmc21

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this build is for a lvl 25 pvp thats it... just a low lvl dueler for charg pally's pretty much. i hate when im lvling in a group and lvl 18/25 charge pally host everyone and can't lvl. i have tried other builds to kill these guys but nothing really works to good against charge, for low lvls that is. so i think this one might be good with guided and cold damge to slow i should be fine against charg and any other char. :p

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
c9h13no3 said:
What build are we talking about? If you're gonna be a PVM player, most all of those builds are skimpy on skill points. PvP, peirce doesn't work, penetrate doesn't add anything, dodges are useless, so yeah, maxing it might not be a bad idea. But in general, take it up to 16, and then if you just got points lying around, feel free to bump it up that extra 5% or so.
He said he was pvp

poo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
c9h13no3 said:
dodges are useless.
Dude Wtf are you talking about???? have you ever played a zon before??? Try to own me w/ a zon that has 1 to all doge type passive moves and see what will happens.
I tend to ignore Zon guides that say things like : ignore doge ect. its stupid, theres no way you can out run every barb you face, your gonna need some way to avoid getting hit.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this is sad, so much arguement just for a guided arrow question. he wanted to know about AR lol

c9h13no3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
poo said:
Dude Wtf are you talking about???? have you ever played a zon before??? Try to own me w/ a zon that has 1 to all doge type passive moves and see what will happens.
I tend to ignore Zon guides that say things like : ignore doge ect. its stupid, theres no way you can out run every barb you face, your gonna need some way to avoid getting hit.
And when you dodge, you stop moving, and thus he hits you again. Dodges will rarely save you*

1 point is all they need. After that, it's a waste.

*This excludes melee duals, but melee duals is about as pointless as eating your own limbs.

poo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
c9h13no3 said:
And when you dodge, you stop moving, and thus he hits you again. D odges will rarely save you*

1 point is all they need. After that, it's a waste.

*This excludes melee duals, but melee duals is about as pointless as eating your own l imbs.
dude if your a simi hybrid ie: jab charged strike then ur gonna need it

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
getting off topic here....
anyways dodge skills are a must 1 point (atleast 1 that is)