Guess what?

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
hey all
guess what???
im at a shitty internet cafe where there's no CS or Diablo so im writing this pointless shit for u other bored ppl to read, if there are any.
if im the only bored person atm.
and its 10 to 5 am.

GrizzlerReaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well im pretty board ,sence i dont have D2 anymore and D2 exp is like a drug im still comming down after 3 weeks. Arrrrrrr its a really bad come down kinda like nnno more cigs. Your ok for the first week then you try to find a new thing to play or smoke. It does'nt work so you try smoking but it cost $25-40 beess' and you know your bro has your carton of daiblos #$$$ cigs and lives 200 miles away! Its really bad. bty i have no life but my own. Its 1:30 am here.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by GrizzlerReaper
Well im pretty board ,sence i dont have D2 anymore and D2 exp is like a drug im still comming down after 3 weeks. Arrrrrrr its a really bad come down kinda like nnno more cigs. Your ok for the first week then you try to find a new thing to play or smoke. It does'nt work so you try smoking but it cost $25-40 beess' and you know your bro has your carton of daiblos #$$$ cigs and lives 200 miles away! Its really bad. bty i have no life but my own. Its 1:30 am here.
I had a tear in my eye reading this...