[Syn]-Shinobi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
K here is my fav insecure server

Name > You Feel It!
IP > 69.57.128.11:27015
Type > Custom Maps (most made by Nipper)

there is my fav the only problem is that theres a clan on there called -=]KniFerZ[=- and well lets just say there all gay and they dont knife well.

have fun

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Hijack... that's a new one.

Honestly, I don't play on insecure servers. I see a cheater every now and then in a secure server so I don't even see why it would be necessary to even bother with it.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master_America
Hijack... that's a new one.

Honestly, I don't play on insecure servers. I see a cheater every now and then in a secure server so I don't even see why it would be necessary to even bother with it.
You've have never heard hijack on a forum? It means your changing the subject of the thread. The guy wants to tell about a server he likes to play on ,and your changing it to if he hacks or not.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
I honestly have no idea why you would want to own or play an insecure server. Cheating is next to pointless. But its your noob desicion not mine.

[Syn]-Shinobi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Noone cheats in that server there is alwasy an admin on and if not i have a friend who is admin and i can log into his name and then go and kick them.

And i have no need to cheat

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Well then whats the point of pointing out its an insecure server? That's all you seemed to say. INSECURE SERVER COME TO THIS INSECURE SERVER, people might get the wrong idea.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Insucre servers suck, everyone has ****ing aim hack or whatever, it is sooo gay.

[Syn]-Shinobi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
not every server has hackers in it most have admins on all the time.

And well if valve would stop ****ing with me i would play secure but they ban and unban me and friend everyday like all be on today and ill be unbanned the next day banned and i dont even hack

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Everyone stop flaming. Theres nothing wrong with an insecure server carefully moded.

-Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.