Good bye

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay I am very angry now and I will be for awhile about some people being backstabbed by friends that tried to help them. (not in this clan, outside of this clan)

Lemme explain, someone named Brut3 (you wouldn't know him) tried to impress all this people by helping out and giving people information. Well he bought a domain or sumthing but then one of his "friends" bought it when it expired before he could renew it and is using it for his own means.

Now that guy was being an ass to the person that owned his domain, and he took the domain back and now there became too much corruption.

It angers me. Pass sicking, Pass death, It hurt the spiritual me the very pyche of what is me. I will be taking roughly 5-6 months away from all of you guys and gals, All the people on Battle.net will know me under new times.

I will be reborn a n00b and try to forget all and establish new contacts.

I am going to close my AIM name and my E-mail addresses. I am sorry for all this but goodbye.

GoodBye my friends.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
aww, thats to bad. i hate ppl like that and i feel sorry 4 u. I dont like ppl who find that other ppl offensive. i say live ur life only by ur rules and dont let other ppl stop u from getting where u want in life, the only thing that keeps you from becoming the best u can be is yourself and you must trust yourself. never let anyone else make u feel bad like that. well any ways Hey skuzzy can i have his moderated section too?LOL ;)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I dont like to see ppl leave a great community that skuzzy built. he was a good moderator too. well i guess i should inherite his dutys. Lol im j/k

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I hope you change your mind bud. I already sent you a PM so nothing much left to say in public... all I can say is. I've been through what you're going through (I think) and I wish you the best of luck.

Skuzzy