Going to see WWE tonight... sweet

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I'm going to see the WWE (wwf, ya, I know) tonight. They are coming out here to do a few house shows (Vancouver, BC) and we gonna go down and pick up some tickets. It's gonna be awesome. Undertaker, Ric Flair, RVD, Chris Benoit and tons of other peeps are gonna be there. Also... anyone who says wrestling is fake or stupid, or whatever... I got two words for ya.....

SUCK IT!!!!!!!!

rock on,
scsi

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
well

This thread got 4 views, so I guess no one gave a shit... but it was awesome! Me and my friend got there late though, we got there right at intermission, so we missed the first 4 matches, but we saw the last 4 matches... we got to see Undertaker/Ric Flair VS Big Show/Eddy Guerrero. After it was all over, we went out back and waited for people and molly holly just came out, walked through the middle of the crowd, walked up the street and came back 15 minutes later with a footlong sub for subway... I shit you not! No one seemed to care either, everyone just kinda stood there and watched her. Biggest pop of the night went to the undertaker... why?? I dunno. He sucked, he was the only guy in a limo and he was the worst wrestler we saw, he wasnt even trying, he was just like "yawn" the whole match... I guess he thinks he is too good for us. Oh well. It was cool anywyas!! Oh I forgot to mention the best part, we got in for free! We got there half way thru and we were like "yo, where can we buy tickets" and the guy just let us in for free. Pretty cool.

rock on,
scsi

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
i like wrestling i was the one who viewed. althought wasnt terribly interesting. your better at debating with me whether terrans suck or not.

Mr.Warchief

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
U GUYS SUCK! YOU ARE NOT A TRUE FAN, UNLESS YOU HAVE GONE TO AT LEAST 1 WRESLEMANIA, I MEAN SHEEEEESH. IN MY CASE IT WAS 18. THAT WAS SOME KOOL SHIT! TORONTO WAS THE BEST PLACE TO HOLD IT AS WELL, BUT DONT EVEN MENTION CUSTOMS! WHAT A BITCH...

IN A SHORT NOTE, SERGANT SLAUGTHER LIVES DOWN THE STREET FROM ME SO THERE :)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ha I went to Wrestlemania 18 and i have wrestlemania 18 on gamecube. i have t-shirts of it. i went to the wwe fan thing before wwe wrestlemania x8. i dont watch smackdown just raw.

Mr.Warchief

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I watch it all and its cool especially ss tommorow. by the way what section in the skydome were u in??? I had a seat on the floor section 125 row 5 seat 105-6 and 7.

I also have 18 on dvd, have wwf games, andwent to a raw two years ago.

The Sarge doesnt get out much unless hes on tour, but if hes out no matter where u r in town u are most likely to know about where he is too.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i tink WWE is ok only look at it every onch and awile my frind is a big fan he knows to much about that sport and it is not fack look how f!@# up they get