Give me your thoughts?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
Well, what do you think is needed to enter a good clan ranked over 20 solo? Some reqs are stats over 60% and higher (solo players of course). You are right that if you are lvl 40 and you have ~ 50% only you won't be accepted. Thus, you need a new acca and even though you are only lvl 25 or lvl 30 with 70% (not 40 as ur first acca) you have greater chance. These stats are needed even to agree to play you and invite you. t_t
which is why people are stupid. someone sporting a 10 win % could still kick ass if you know how to paly. Though I could likely stay at a nice 80% if i made a new account, I like my icon, much more than my record.

thah is just how I am different then people I guess.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I love my shaman icon more than anything. My achievement with my account is the 7 icons I currently own. I will have 8 if I win two more random games :D.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
which is why people are stupid. someone sporting a 10 win % could still kick ass if you know how to paly. Though I could likely stay at a nice 80% if i made a new account, I like my icon, much more than my record.

thah is just how I am different then people I guess.
That is bad my friend ... Icons is shit. It will be my 1st acca in BNet to have a second icon (150 wins). I have had it in some other servers- not bnet and i used to play from clubs not from home as now, that is why it is my 1st acca with 2ns icon.
So I would just reach some kind of lvl (40+) then if they accept me, i'll start a new acca for their clan, like the unreal membership in mTw- it is just an example that i instantly started new acca.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I love my huntress icon, I think it looks the best, and I love it,

therefore I refuse to receive any other ones.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
Blizzard is so good at getting people hooked onto their games! lol, hellwolf is a prime example...
I have Diablo I II LOD, Starcraft and Brood War, Warcraft II and III with FT. There you go, I have become a blizzard nut. Except I play the classics more often.

My Shaman icon :grunt I love it to death!

Reaction score
If it really bothers you that much, keep practicing then make a new account. Dont listen to the people that give u bullshit about it because I know half the people on bforums and almost all the people on wc has done it.

Just play smart and play with people you can work with. If you build up a trust between players then u'll do a lot more better.

I care about my record, but im not as stressed out like when some people lose. I dont freak out, i just put on the mood of "shit happens" and play again. as long as I dont get to the point where people start judging me and start getting biased them im fine. when you play more and more, all that matters to al ot of people is a positive winning record and a high icon

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
AHappyChineseBoy said:
I care about my record, but im not as stressed out like when some people lose. I dont freak out, i just put on the mood of "shit happens" and play again.
hmmm
i've already tried to put on the mood of "shit happens" or even "**** off", but i can't... deal with it :(

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Man is it me or does this happen to people. Some days I really play like crap, but others I play really well. By crap I mean, like total noob...i was just wondering...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Heh everybobdy has this feeling, me too. I don't call it 'noob' because i know i do everything right. But when your hero goes to his army or dies when you have potion or tp, yeah i can say - 'lame game'. For example your mind is so blocked that you don't even think of ff catapults vs orc and you fight until you see that you will win or lose - this is just lame. There are some moments i do not understand.

Pan said:
Remember this. The point of the new AMM system was to keep close to everyone at around 50%. I don't understand if you feel like your not good if you have 50%. It just means that you are facing good players, some you can beat and some you can't. You should never expect to beat everyon,that will never happen. not even the pros win all the time, cause there are other pros that beat them.
Ahh yes the AMM system. DO you know what ? I am going to change this. I don't care about icons so as soon as I am well trained and start a new clan acca i am going to see if you can't really beat all these newbs and make 70% solo and AT. All good players have over 100 wins more , Im going to make the same no matter how long it takes.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
If it really bothers you that much, keep practicing then make a new account. Dont listen to the people that give u bullshit about it because I know half the people on bforums and almost all the people on wc has done it.
Quoted for the truth. There are still morons on wc3 that say things like "You suck noob", "Go back to paint by numbers ******, this game is too advanced for you", or "STFU or I will bs you". Then when you beat them, they blame it on someone else when it was entirely thier own fault.

Just play your cards smart, rush a lot and build a well-balanced team to take on any situation.