Ghost expectations

ghost expectations?

• AMAZING!!!! ill get hooked and die grasping my controller

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • GOOD- i choose this game over every other one i own :)

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • MEH-its good but i liek halo better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BEARABLE-i can live with it

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • UGH-OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS WAS DELAYED FOR SO LONG AND IT SUCKS SO MUCH*rants on and on*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Firebats will have a lot more armor, and probably will be able to take A LOT more hits than the Ghost and the Infantry. Same with the Marine, these units are going to be like tanks!

I really can't wait until they release the game. I get more excited everyday knowing that the first public testing will be done THIS month on the 28+29th! Maybe, JUST maybe Blizzard will release the game shortly after BlizzCon. And maybe the impossible might happen. Release the game right at the end of the conference! I WOULD SPAZZ MY PANTS if that happened. lol

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
PauseBreak said:
Firebats will have a lot more armor, and probably will be able to take A LOT more hits than the Ghost and the Infantry. Same with the Marine, these units are going to be like tanks!

I really can't wait until they release the game. I get more excited everyday knowing that the first public testing will be done THIS month on the 28+29th! Maybe, JUST maybe Blizzard will release the game shortly after BlizzCon. And maybe the impossible might happen. Release the game right at the end of the conference! I WOULD SPAZZ MY PANTS if that happened. lol
i dont doubt the first part but first of all, ghosts can cloak and snipe which can give them a major advantage in the battlefield
and the light infantry have the better weapons as i recall

the second part...im not so sure...i tink youre trying to get our hopes up (like blizzard!) and throw them in to the dirt (like blizzard!) theyll prbly delay it at least one more time

PauseBreak

Reaction score
lol. Yea, there probably will be another delay. But wishful thinking never hurt anyone. lol :p

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
PauseBreak said:
lol. Yea, there probably will be another delay. But wishful thinking never hurt anyone. lol :p
it kind of does.. considering that well... we keep thnking "OH YEAH SC GHOST IS COMING!!!!" but then when it never comes, we feel like "WISHFUL THINKING HURTS PEOPLE"

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I'm only setting myself up for disappointment. lol. But do you really thing Blizzard will delay it one more time after they already delayed it 2 or 3 other times. =\ Probably not, they know the public is pissed and already waiting for the game. I don't think they are going to set any release dates yet until the day after they finish putting all the CD's into the boxes. lol

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
hm...i just realized that i never vote din my own poll....
anyway
delays are nothing to blizzard
i mean they know that once they release it all gurdges will disappear

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
FPS on ps2 suck,xbox is so-so, comp owns all.

if ghost was released on pc,it might have a chance....

thats my opinion anyway

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I have a new agenda, and I'll buy it on GC, and hopefully it won't suck. But knowing Blizzard, they've never really let me down as far as their games go. The delays on D2 and WCIII were worth it, to me. :)

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
I have a new agenda, and I'll buy it on GC, and hopefully it won't suck. But knowing Blizzard, they've never really let me down as far as their games go. The delays on D2 and WCIII were worth it, to me. :)
Yes i saw the video and there working on putting MP on GC also they anticipate Zerg, Protoss, Terran will be in there but anticipate isn't IT WILL FOR SURE

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:
FPS on ps2 suck,xbox is so-so, comp owns all.

if ghost was released on pc,it might have a chance....

thats my opinion anyway
well i admit time splitters for the ps2 wasnt that easy control wise...and as i stated somewhere in the ghost forums, xbox is practically MADE for fps but that doesnt mean ps2 is bad at it

and uh...ghost has a chnace if its on systems, but it would be nicer if it were on comp

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Ghost has more than just a chance? Where are people getting this? People WILL buy the game regardless if its console only. PC users won't suffer a great deal since the majority of PC owners have a console system. Then there are those who will by a cheap Xbox, PS2, or GC for the game. By the time Ghost comes out the older system will have dropped in price openning a lot of doors for those who want to play the game.

Xbox was made for FPS :p

dArKmIsChIeF

Member!
Reaction score
i would love to paly this game, mainly cuz its a starcraft game, itd be really cool to use psionic storm and did u guys see that lockdown?! it took that dropship (something) down like a fly! halo rocks but its all about following the path and killing everything around it, the game claims to have "objectives", but all u do is kill, unlike Goldeneye 007 and Perfect Dark, where killing gets u closer to nowhere, i hope sc:ghost doesnt make the same mistake, but the graphics look a little cheesy/corny, the VINDICATOR, WTF IS THAT?!?!!? and the vultures shud still have its grenade, instead of having that plasma cannon like the ghost, the siege tanks arent that cool, and i think the graphics look too much like wc3, and i dont like wc3 graphics, cuz everything is so messy, spells flying, units dying, heroes running around, its just a huge mess, but good ole' starcraft....eh that was a weird post

PauseBreak

Reaction score
BFH - You are pissed about d2? why? Because of the last patch? lol

Darkmischief- Are you okay? lol. I got what you said. Yeah, they did change their graphics, a lot. But that's how all video games are going, in that direction. I'd rather Ghost go with the flow then use older, inferrior graphics.

L

Laharl

I was pissed ever since patch 1.10.

I'm more into game play than graphics. Perfect Dark FTW.

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
PauseBreak said:
BFH - You are pissed about d2? why? Because of the last patch? lol

Darkmischief- Are you okay? lol. I got what you said. Yeah, they did change their graphics, a lot. But that's how all video games are going, in that direction. I'd rather Ghost go with the flow then use older, inferrior graphics.
:( what about me? i complained too lol

anyway
@ bigfathomo- i agree
as long as you can make out what the graphics are showing you, the graphics dont really matter
but most fps gameplay arethe same

@pausebreak (again)-look out for my next thread in SC2 i think i might have an idea to make SC forums to get more attention (sry i know this is in the wrong thread but double posting is a big no-no)

PauseBreak

Reaction score
lol, I didn't forget about you. :p
I'll check that thread out.