Game Rituals?

Jas

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Jasmanian.com
Hey,

Do any of yall have any game rituals you do before you play a game? I usually turn on some dance dance revolution music and kick my shoes off. How bout yall?

SoNiC_tHe_IgEl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.kotzwuerg.de.vu
ok so i do it:
1. i buy game
2. i go home
3. turn pc on
4. the pc need time so i get something to eat and something to drink
5. i play, eat and drink
6. sometimes i go to the toilett
7. at 2 o´clock in the night *gg* i go to sleep (if it is school next day in the holidays i play till 6 o clock ^^)
thats all .....

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
i also put on some music on and sometimes goto the toilet and have something to eat...... although this is meant to refresh me i think i get more tense because i look at the light outside and my eyes hurt.....lol and i cant get back into "gaming mood"

grAndpA_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I usually call up my Wc3 buddies, I've got about 8 or 9 guys that live in my area and I usually have someone to play with, and we fire up maphack, and play while on the phone, beleieve me not having to type is a serious advantage u can organize serious tactics

ihaterushas

Member!
Reaction score
can i just say. no offence but thats really sad. not the ritual but the ill seat go the loo n game non stop. dont u do other things?? ill only ever play about 4 games a day at most thats y i aint got gr8 levels but im not a bad player neways. oh btw, i twice got dc yesterday when i was winning, i play 3 v 3 n both my team mates left so i did a massive rush like 8 units a piece i was winning n then got that disconnected thing. plz sum1 tell me theres no DC hack out

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I usually just listen to music. Not much more than that is needed. I sometimes have a drink or something.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by ihaterushas
can i just say. no offence but thats really sad. not the ritual but the ill seat go the loo n game non stop. dont u do other things?? ill only ever play about 4 games a day at most thats y i aint got gr8 levels but im not a bad player neways. oh btw, i twice got dc yesterday when i was winning, i play 3 v 3 n both my team mates left so i did a massive rush like 8 units a piece i was winning n then got that disconnected thing. plz sum1 tell me theres no DC hack out
There is no disconnect hack that is available to the public. What happened to you is the unpredictability of the internet.

Sorry I double posted.....that was just dumb.... :(

grAndpA_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sorry I forgot my other ritual.. there's a sweet ass netcafe nearby that me and my friends chill at and play tft.. there's a back room and although you can't smoke indoors in Toronto if u shut the door they don't care.. so I like to light up a cigar and play.. nothin better.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Weekend Ritual - I'll wake up about 9:00 and coudle with my women for a couple minutes then i grab my cigarettes and something to drink, usualy juice for the morning. then I bott up the PC while my women tells me I need to goto WC3 anonymos. once i got access to the internet (blizzard.com homepage) I'll goto battleforums.com to keep up with the latest thats going on there and have a morning smoke. After i check it out and make my posts ill start the game up.

I have been playing straight NE, but after getting my DOTT icon Im now moving on to UD wich I have found im pretty dam good at for just starting. before i start a game search cause I only like random and the occasional AT but before i start ill enter chat and visit my clan channels to see whos online and whats been going on. by now ive had my second cigarette and need to goto the bathroom. ok now back to the game ill start a game search for random 4vs4 this is what ive been using to learn races cuase if your not really a noob and you teel your teammates that you are just learning a race they are more likely not to flame and help you out.

from here one its a reoccuring process of playing, smoking, battleforums, clan chat, food & drink. this will go on for hours.

I could go in depth more but you all have already probably lost interest and I havent even started my Weekday game ritual but i think you all get the point. that was fun lol.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
when in game i start with my usual anti-noob talking :)
then kick the backstabber allies asses. then get owned cus then its 3v1 army :)
always teh same
and before game. i w8 till my pc is done loading the map :/ and pray for a good ally ofcourese

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Well, I wake up, get a drink and some food, sit down, and play. Unless my friends call me, then I quit and go hang out with them.

-Frank :cool:

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I usualy rub one off, pull up Battleforums, view some threads, then go play a game.

10000th post

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Get a coffee, play while drinking.

The first 10 minutes before I finish the coffee I let them think I'm a n00b by not using my mouse.

The rest of the gaming session I own them like there's no tomorrow.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shadow_Ninja
Get a coffee, play while drinking.

The first 10 minutes before I finish the coffee I let them think I'm a n00b by not using my mouse.

The rest of the gaming session I own them like there's no tomorrow.
How do you play without a mouse? Is it even possible?

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Originally posted by Jas
Hey,

Do any of yall have any game rituals you do before you play a game? I usually turn on some dance dance revolution music and kick my shoes off. How bout yall?
Same here, I kick my shoes off if I have the concious thought. Not all the music I have on my playlist is DDR however. It is all techno. :D