Futurama: Bender's Game

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Has anyone watched it yet?

I personally recommend you find a torrent, download it and watch it...

Probably the best Futurama episode set you could ever watch for awhile.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I agree. I was really excited about it. Good story and Bender's still awesome.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
There is a torrent on PirateBay where the swarm is literally over 5000.

The only con of it is the sound quality is pretty quiet. I had to turn my speakers to 80% to be able to hear it decently.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
lol torrents.
caint wait for the last one

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
maybe buy it?

It was good. Love futurama a lot, it didn't deserve to get canceled.

The last two movies were just as good as this one, and I'm hoping the next one comes out quickly and is just as good.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i eventually buy my movies, next one is out in feburary.
Love futurama a lot, it didn't deserve to get canceled.
Thats how fox rolls.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
maybe buy it?

It was good. Love futurama a lot, it didn't deserve to get canceled.

The last two movies were just as good as this one, and I'm hoping the next one comes out quickly and is just as good.
The next one is February 2009. It features some cameo character from the first two seasons.

The previous two were just as good. It was basically a continued plot. But the 2nd one actually had some meaning behind it.

And it got cancelled because Fox Network is a pack of idiots. No wonder they got grinded into a fine, pink powder.

I didn't buy it because if I did, it was just going to sit somewhere and collect dust - then I would never watch it. Except maybe my Afro Samurai - Director's Cut.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I watched it 5 days ago. Perfect quality. It was a parody of lord of the rings. So far I liked them in best to least best in the order they were released. And I assure you I'm the biggest Futurama fan on these forums.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
The movies compare in no way to the original episodes, they're MUCH worse. The first movie was the best, the second one was downright fucked and depressing (Humanity and all living things finally find heaven and everlasting peace/life/bliss, and the Robots rip it all away. Wow, now that's fucked), this newest one was pretty boring imo.

However, buying them now is a humungo waste of money as theres going to be a 'series 5' set of DVD's about 2 months after the final one is released in the form of the series 1-4 DVD's. And they're supposed to be coming out in time for holidays 2009 the whole 5 'seasons' on DVD with the packaging being the actual planet express ship.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
BARNABY JONES said:
However, buying them now is a humungo waste of money as theres going to be a 'series 5' set of DVD's about 2 months after the final one is released in the form of the series 1-4 DVD's. And they're supposed to be coming out in time for holidays 2009 the whole 5 'seasons' on DVD with the packaging being the actual planet express ship.
That's why I actually downloaded all the movies, because I would get bored of them if I had them on DVD and not watch them anymore.

And it's always more sensible to get a package like a Complete Season or Complete Series DVD pack.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
And they're supposed to be coming out in time for holidays 2009 the whole 5 'seasons' on DVD with the packaging being the actual planet express ship.
thatfuckign win right there. ill take 8

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I'd still wouldn't get it. I could download those episodes in packs.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I'm sure as shit getting it. Futurama is one of the greatest animated shows of all time, by far surpassing anything currently on fox in complete run form, or just about any other animated show I can think of (with the exception of say Merry Melodies). I just, ya know, don't feel like paying 25$ for a standard defination 4episode disc, 4 times over.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
It's called value and deal.

Like for instance, take Command and Conquer. You could buy each of the games seperately, and pay it over and over. Or you can get First Decade and get all of the Command and Conquer games before 3. Then there is a double pack that gets you C/C 3 and Kane's Wrath.

I would get it, but as I said - it would just collect dust.

Don't get me wrong, I like Futurama, and I would watch thier shows and movies no problem. But I can easily download them for free and devote a few DVDs to store them.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Iron Man is one movie. There is nothing you could have done.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
BARNABY JONES said:
Where it's just the headpiece for the case? Yeah I scooped that up too.
Yeah, I saw that case. But the thing is: I don't think it exactly matters whats on the case as long as the DVD is the same. Exceptions are like Directors Cut, signed cases, Collector's Editions.

Personally, I just get the DVD that comes close to the Special Editions.

I forgot to talk about this:

BARNABY JONES said:
The movies compare in no way to the original episodes, they're MUCH worse. The first movie was the best, the second one was downright fucked and depressing (Humanity and all living things finally find heaven and everlasting peace/life/bliss, and the Robots rip it all away. Wow, now that's fucked)
Life with complete happiness isn't "fun" without the sleeze. And there isn't exactly such thing as a paradise like that. The robots were pissed because they weren't able to go.

Although the message does sound retarded, it does make sense to me.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
The case is really cool looking. But it doesn't fit with the rest of your dvd's