Fusing items

xkermitthefrogx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah i waws wondering how u ppl make that damn occy ring???? wtf i have heard somethign with act 2 and the staff i have heard act 2 and the book with charsi in act 1 idk if u have any help or anything pm me or reply plz:eek:

~~GOD~~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nope it has sumthin to do with act 2 orifice but i am still tryin to figure it out.......Maybe blocking the packet that only allows staff to be put in orifice and puttin in things u wanna fuse???
Heh im gettin there =P

xkermitthefrogx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
whaaaa ur so meannnnnnnnnn i never did anything to u

IM GOD'S BITCH IM GOD'S BITCH IM GOD'S BITCH IM GOD'S BITCH IM GOD'S BITCH ahhhh mind telepathy ur brain washing me my 5 brain cells are brain washed stoppppppp

~~GOD~~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok were gettin wayyyyyyy off topic back to fusin =P any ideas to my theory maybe we can work out a way =P

xkermitthefrogx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
idk but ill have to get some hackers sources point of view on this ill ahve to ask my friend ejf1238 he has lots of hacker friends gave him 160/60 armor g/f wf lots of stuff for free.....of course no one gives me anything but anyways off topic again have to figure out that oriface thing i been going to d2netowrks forum checking up on that about this oriface thing

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well if you want what I think. (D2Network sucks, really they do)
Transmute packet must have a leak in it.

Also if anyone want to make a good game packet hunt (as in load up d2 packet and sniff and block packets and hope you will get somewhere) I would be in.

I would think it would need to be a clean occy with 1 socket and a SOJ.

Also I am thinking some how the occy got inside of the SOJ so you may want to check out the socket quest too.

VILL

Reaction score
u guys checked out [Edited] Link had files with Keyloggers in em!
BAD BOY!

its seems to have fuse hack and new d2dupe hack check it out

Hrm i think that is a copied sorce site dont go there now i gotta get rid of this keylogger. YOu can alway stell they keyloggers when u load the exe and it says...Please reconnect to battle.net
Well Scuzzy wut should we do with him....

~~GOD~~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ima have to dload some and scan and decompile em u better hope they all clean ^^ or skuzzy might put on his bannin boots and release ur ip (its skulls site but you never kno coulve copied sorce ^^)

~~GOD~~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lmao Thanks Man i got rid of keylogger it was a noob 1 now wut should skuzzy do?
Lolz Yea we got like 1 off all kinds and we all speak retardish =-O
Hey wuts ur avatar btw i cant rlly c it good ^^

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
You guys are making me cry here... such touching words from you both! Me, unregistered, god & hiphop... we are all like one big happy family... oh man.. I got it....... WE ARE THE OSBOURNES!!! I'm ozzy. unregistered, you can be the slutty daughter.

~~GOD~~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am the son ^^ hobo is the wife...
Btw skuzzy i got the keylogger out we need to BEAT i mean talk to ViLL

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i'm fine with being the osbourne daughter. like i said, i'm the hermaphrodite. :) And by the way, God. Download my avatar and enlarge it. You'll be in for a surprise. :)