Funny Moments?

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
funny story.

My friend was Toss and just dicking around on a money map. All he made was observers and then massed them over to the enemy. Well, the enemy had a map hack or something and saw all the colors coming towards his base. Said GG and left.
LOL

KCspdracer

Member!
Reaction score
re

Only played online a couple of times. Best moment was when my Toss oponent made an all out rush against my main base. The entrance to my base was guarded by just a couple of bunkers and some mines. They were overran easily. But when they got past that he didnt count on my second line of defense being much stronger.

He had 12 Zealots and 7 or 8 Dragoons along with 3 scouts and a couple of carriers. But I had 3 bunkers with marines and firebats, along with 3 Siege tanks behind them, 2 scout bikes flanking them, all 6 mines laying around, a Goliath, plus I had 3 battlecruisers and 6 Wraiths.

And he didnt count on the fact that I had sent out a Ghost to nuke his base. With his Zealots softened up by the first couple of bunkers, by the time they reached my main line of defense, they didnt last very long. Nor did the Dragoons. And the Scouts and Carriers were gone in seconds.

Needless to say my opponent wasnt very happy. He tried another mad rush but it didnt work either. He sent some more Zealots and Dragoons and Templars but I was already moving some units from one of my other bases so when he attacked I just moved my other units to my base and with my opponents forces between my 2 they didnt last very long. I beat him by just pretty much wearing him down.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I was playing a campaign mission to see how I would fare. Actually, to make sure that I still had it in me. It was the mission where you had to get the SCV to the beacon inside the Terran base. All I really needed to do was attack with 5-6 Gols, 2 tanks and a science vessel. Afterwards, I had a 25 kill Goliath and two 40 kill Siege Tanks in the end of it. I decimated all the units and bases.

For online, I have a few moments that I considered funny. There was one where I was just doing terran infantry so I could rush. There was a bser on our team and he tried to attack me with Dark Templars. I managed to destroy all 30+ of his Dark Templars with nothing but Marines/Fbats/Medics and Ghosts. I had missile turrets and science vessels to spot those ****ers. One of my fbats had like 10 kills. But I lost quite few units, since my guys were 2/2 and his were 0/0/0.

Kill wise, my friend once had a 40 kill marine he used in a micro map to defend his base from the opponent. He wasn't in a bunker and was being healed by 2 medics. He called him Robert for some reason. We managed to win.

The next time we played it was a boring 3on5c (we were bored). My same friend got a 20 kill Firebat he called Minirobert. He managed to scrap 2 tanks, a few gols and mostly infantry. He died to a ghost and his medic wasn't following him too well. In the end, we bsed on our partner.

Why did we BS on our partner? Well, by the time he got BCs, we had already cleared 4 computers. I did a countdown from 3... at 0, he locked down all his bcs except 3 and destroyed them with basic infantry. I was Protoss so I was using Dragoons/Scouts/Templar and 2 observers. He was a real idiot, he didn't bother hating us so he manual Yamatoed my Dragoons. He surrendered after my friend nuked his mineral patch.

Since the map was one of those stupid FPM:E money maps, the nuke killed off all his SCVs and he couldnt escape in time.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i labeled a game "helping newbies" and an actual newb joined, so i get zerg, he gets toss, the game starts, i build an army of hydras as fast as i can, so i just go and surround his whole base with them, not close enough to attack his main buildings tho, just enough to keep him from expanding, so he starts gettin mad, calls me gay and leaves rofl