"From the depths i come"

LordBlack

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Again i'm sorry if this is located somewhere else but my excuse is always limited time for looking (damn family and their internet stealing).

I've started using the Crypt Lord because i believe in trying everything once (in warcraft 3 TFT that is).
Any tips would be helpful but i'm mainly asking in what order do people train his abilities up? i.e beetle, carapace, beetle, impale, locust; u get the idea.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
ok I like to do it like this.

Impale, beetle, Impale, caraprace, Impale, Locust swarm, Beetle, caraprace, beetle

Reason being is that the Impale is one of the crypt fiends better abilities, so it is best to get it to level 3 fast. caraprace to me is less effective, but it is up to you. Carrion beetle is really good for scouting, so you can just summon one and burrow it in a spot for free and have an instant scout.

Judge_Dee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i usually go beetle, caraprace, caraprace, beetle, locustswarm, caraprace, beetle, impale, impale, impale.

Beetles are good for most things scouting is number 1 reason i get beetles. U can get 5 beetles and use them for scouting. And the Caraprace upgrade is great it gives the cryptlord a huge amount of armor which helps since he is the meaty shield hero

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Can't have 2 skills that are the same back to back.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chibi
Can't have 2 skills that are the same back to back.
yes you can.

each skill has certain levels required.

Each skill (excluding locust swarm) is allowed at level 1, 3, and 5.
so if u chose beetles at level 1 then carapace at level 2 you are at level 3 which means you can get carapace again.
After level 5 you can have 3 in a row.

This applies for all heros.

CptJackSparrow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow...the miscommunication on this post is aggrivating. Electro was stating that you can't put points into skills back to back. His order was :

<quote>i usually go beetle, caraprace, caraprace, beetle, locustswarm, caraprace, beetle, impale, impale, impale. <quote>

He was only correcting him on that. I hope were all a little dumber now. =p

~*Mitch*~