Fortitude Vs Chains of Honor for Zealdin who will kill ubers

Pandaren

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm making this guy who's main purpose will be killing Ubers/Diablo clone and searching for Hellfire torches.
So most ppl think that Fortitude is a good for such a character but I think that CoH with his +65 res, +2 skills, 8% ll and 200% ed vs demons is much better.

So what do you guys think?

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well i dont have much experience when it comes to ubers. But it looks like CoH would be the better choice. When doing ubers you want as much resistance as possible. Mephs conviction rapes your res.
If you are rich enough i would get both, and test both out to the see which has the better outcome.

Reaction score
I can try to take a s/s and show u great Uber gear, or if u play USEast Non ladder i can help u with ubers

Pandaren

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm ladder. My guy owns them even though i have no p torch on it or any pcomb charms. But I'll be glad to see your gear so do take sshot if you have time.

Teradar

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hehe i remember playing last summer with a lvl 73 smiter with the right gear but lower end gear of everything, no charms at all hehe....wait i think i had like two charms, resis and some random thing else....weren't real helpful (i've never had an anni before and i've played off and on for like 6 years....it's so sad)

blac_k_night

Reaction score
though, fort is pvp zoltar is right, but then you need defence, BUT, in ubers mep will rape your resistances so coh, and coh adds less damage, it adds more damage for smites but less for zealers. Id go with coh, but its entirley up to you

SmileZ

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.chronic7.com
This is easy if the fort gives you more or same resist as coh use fort that simple. I use fort ALOT and its my fav armor in the game along with enigma for tele

Teradar

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but fort can't give you more or the same resist as coh o_O
because fort gives between 20-30 and coh gives 65....i'm confused

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Think he meant if you can get max resist with CoH.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
CoH obivously

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
This is easy if the fort gives you more or same resist as coh use fort that simple. I use fort ALOT and its my fav armor in the game along with enigma for tele
coh gives 75 vs forts 30 max, you need more than max res in hell, because mephs convicition aura will suck your res down instantly. COH is really the only way to go