!@#@$forged!@!#%

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
WHAT YOU DID WAS INCREDIBLY MESSED UP MAN. I HAVENT EVEN DOWNLOADED THAT DISC HACK YET BUT I FIND IT VERY, VERY FUNNY AND VERY, VERY SADNING @ THE SAME TIME.

I REALY DO THINK IT SUCKS THAT THE DISCONNECT HACK IS EITHER TAKEN TO SERIOUSLY OR NOT SERIOUS ENOUGH.

EVEN THE DAM MODS LOVE TO FLAME AND MAKE FUN OF IT.

POOR LITTLE DISCONNECT HACK, SO WILL NEVER HAVE A NUTRUAL GROUND LIKE THE BELOVED MAP HACK:(

OH YEAH IN REFERENCE TO NOT RELEASING A DISC HACK HERES ONE FOR YOU ALL "WHAT GOOD ARE THOSE DIAMONDS IF THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHINE".

THINK ABOUT IT. :fencing

Death_Stroke75

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
good point w/ the dimon thing, but in my book the d/c hack has a neutral place 4 me, i don't care if it is or isn't released really, if it is i'll use it, if not, i'm not going to cry over it(as long as i get anothe MH fast....)

sk8nbiker321

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i see mostly the noobs or the disprate ppl who been asking for the d/c hack sence wc3 came out are mad at forge 3 words *get over it * i thought it was farly funny and any noobs that tryed to use it in the middle should think twice b4 d/ling a hack that only hack like 20 ppl in all d/l out of the 1000 and 1000 that are on bf's

Sauron5761

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Diamonds shine my ass you dumb newb its amazing this hasnt been closed yet if it gets public the "diamonds will shine" for like hmm o say 1 or 2 days then it patched.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
yeah i heard all the bullshit reasons why there isnt one before

Unkown2k2

Reaction score
U JUST HELPED ALL THE NOOBS IN THE WORLD NOW WE WILL HAVE TO DL BECAUSE NOOBS WILL DISCONNECT OR OUR ACCOUNTS WILL DECLINE LIKE SUPERMAN IS FAST!!!!