Forged vs Cherry-Reign

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes this was really Cherry-Reign, but when i see your full game listing 0 min Win ...... . Yes he didnt lose anything haha, that reminds me of my game vs SK.Hot but i didnt play that bad of course. Still didnt show my best vs Hot.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol thats like the worst game ive ever seen ! Cherry reign is an UD player i think. But here he plays Orc bcause of random.
ummm...I dont know why you didnt go with ur best race when you played against him. And, how did you?

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I used a winhack on kalimdor, and I didn't use my best race because I like the human icons. However, I don't know how to play with humans. Even if I had used my best race he would have won for two reasons
1.He is good
2.Mirror is not my match of choice.

brightlight

Member!
Reaction score
aw bs.. i wanna play vs cherry reign... If i was still in korea i could have joined clan cherry...

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Forged said:
I am a terrible player, and human is not my race of choice, I just dig the icons. That aside here is a replay of me getting raped by Cherry-ReiGn

You had a shot at cherry reign and u didn't used your best race?
From what I saw in the game you'v done done big mistakes in my opinion:
- 4 peasants instead of 5 mining gold;
- you transformed the gold mine peasants in militia, that is not
reccomended;
- where was the arcane vault (that is usually required before the tier2, or during the upgrade);
- tower assault is done by staying near the towers and using PIERCING towers, not arcane ones;
- APM -> cherry reign=234 you=75

Another huge mistake I think it is your strategy, why did u had to get into his "play" so much? I mean that when u play HM it is easy to beat orc (especially that he used BM), u don't have to get back into your base, against BM harass u build an arcane and every time the BM shoes u assemble 2 militians and attack him. He will kill 2 or 3 peasants and eventually won't come anymore, but during this time you will creep creep creep and gain important experience, artefacts, some gold and future expansion locations.

In the end I want to state that my remarks are from someone who watched the replay point of view and saw the mistakes. I am not saying that if I had this opportunity I would have been defeated cherry reign (but I would have played alot more better than u in this game).

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
You had a shot at cherry reign and u didn't used your best race?
Yeah, I was using a winhack on the kalimdor ladder using human because I like those icons. I play orc and ne.

All the other problems can be explained by the fact I haven't used humans since the beggining of roc.