For the Hungry! Big Info!

euRoFacTor

Reaction score
A while ago, some of us knew right away, or heard of it, but David Brevik, Max Schaefer, Erich Schaefer, Bill Roper, and Kenneth William all left Blizzard (They were also responsible for Diablo series).

What you may have not known is that they started a company Flagship Studios (along with some other diablo workers at Blizzard). They are currently working on thier first game (which by concept art looks promising).

so I'm going to expect this as a Diablo 3 scince they know what to do in order to get the Diablo fans to buy it and love it.

Sadly, they are shorthanded, they need many job positions to be filled, so i will guess this game will be in production for a long time, maybe 5 more years, but hopefully, we will soon see more concept art and more info on it.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
correct me if im wrong, but isnt diablo series owned by, o i dont know...blizzard? just because they are the creators doesnt give them the rights to it, they work for blizzard. they craeted the project for blizzard...its blizzards property (unless sold)

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
read their faq, the one on their company...some striking similiarities will be between their first game in diablo2.

my thought is that their game is going to be much darker than the diablo series ever was...

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I'm not supporting a team that left Blizzard.
This new diablo game can't be like Diablo, Blizzard will sue them, just like the sue Van Diesel (spelling) for his movie titled Diablo, now titled xXx.

JesusFreak

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, they can't sue the creators of the new diablo like game, like how many diable like games have come out after diablo, and they still came out? :corn

PauseBreak

Reaction score
No, but if they are indeed making a game VERY simular to it copywrites will come into play. Mind you, Blizzard Ent. is out their to make money, they are still a company and not charity.
They won't let little things get a way like that.

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Those concept arts look like a mix of Diablo and Fallout. Flagship can probably make D3 if blizzard publishes it.

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
Well it depends why they left...This is how I see it if they left because they got in a big fight or something like that I doublt that they would let them put diablo 3 on the markets...without them sueing them...

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They should call it "Diblo-Dablo - Bored of Destruction" with fluffy bunnies everywhere that are just too friendly to harm you. All this taking place in Harlem 1860 with Michael Jordan as Diblo-Dablo.

That would be dark.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
well you know what ? ive just realised...this whole forum is pretty pointless..what we say here wont change anything at all. so theres no point in arguing about it all...just lets see and what happens. Im not saying dont talk on this forum all im saying is taht what we say will have nothing to do with the decisions made when making the game.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
McGorilla said:
well you know what ? ive just realised...this whole forum is pretty pointless..what we say here wont change anything at all. so theres no point in arguing about it all...just lets see and what happens. Im not saying dont talk on this forum all im saying is taht what we say will have nothing to do with the decisions made when making the game.
Wow you figured that out all by yourself?

G37Z

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.kingdomofloathing.com
Look guys d3 is never ever coming out, blizz isnt makin it we all know that. Flagship can make w/e they want but i garuntee you they will charge money for online play. Im eager to see what they have to show but comon guys, diablo isnt diablo without blizz.....just isnt

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Will you guys get over it, Diablo 3 is not coming out it will never come out until I get into the game making business, it wont come out stop dreaming about it there are other games out there like WoW FF11 Final Fantasy Games NFL Street alot of games you wont even think of to be fun so dont worry about diablo 3 its not coming thats final (unless Blizzard gets smart).