Footman frenzy

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Me and Starsoft have a surefire method of winning!! First, I tech to grunts, then gives me 100 gold. He randoms a hero and works with me to take out the enemy foots. After I hit 1900, I random a hero myself or get something to support starsoft's first if he is having trouble. After a while, he gives me gold as I kill so I can hit tauren fast. We usually win when I hit raiders or tauren, haven't lost yet!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
By usually, that is what units I have before we win the game. As I said, we have never lost before, mostly because we play 2on3on3on3.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well, eventually we will face a team with braincells and end up losing. But its a matter of time before that happens!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Frenzy is a game of luck for the most part. I lose a lot, but I win more because even if I get a hero with no AoE like Falcon vs a hero with overpowered AoE like Archmage, I can still waddle in knowledge and skill and get ahead. :p

ChrisH36

Reaction score
If you want a real challenge in a footmen frenzy. Try Paulydizzle on mine in Subzero!

He starts with 0 mana and always has a max of 1000. He can't regenerate it!
He always does 10 damage with his attacks, and he is a secret hero.

How do you use him? Well, his spells are super powerful but require you to get mana from other beings! How you do that? Well, its simple.

If he attacks a hero, he will get 10 mana back each successful hit, as he keeps gaining mana, he can use his spells to kill others. The mana can do the following:

OMGLAZERGUNPEWPEWPEW - For 50 mana per shot, you can deal bonus damage + splash.

OMGENTERPRISEPEWPEWPEW - For 400 mana, you can send out the USS Enterprise and cause it to high velocity shockwave damage against your enemies

OMGPHOTONTORPEDOPOWPOWPOW - For 700 mana, you can summon a flame strike that does 0 damage per second. However, the aftermath fire is instant death!!!. The channel takes about 6 seconds for it to work.

OMGBFGPEWPEWPEW - For the whole mana supply, you can fire a chain lightning that increases in damage by 25% starting from a default value against your enemies. If you get sight to all areas of the map, you can make so much money, especially if you kill some heroes in the process.

The map's heroes are almost done too :). But lets see Hato make something more creative than that. I am also making Blizzard have set waves and set radius.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Bill K is eazy. Get level 1 ultimate and get level 5 on vamp aura. You use the suicide if you can score a kill off more than 1 hero or its a transformed hero worth more than 250+ gold. Like metaed dh or fox or the avalanche.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I dont play pubs though. I play good people who always make it hard as **** to CotG and grab hero kills....sometimes I just go 6/6/6 to have a Bill that never dies.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah but the Kamikaze is instant death. I would only go 6/6/6 if I get him 2nd or something.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well, the trigger is if he casts it. You wait a few seconds, then some god thing sends out a 999999 lightning bolt before removing your Town Portal items.

Not very friendly, but you can kill/waste anything around you.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Theres a bug if hes hit by any mana burning type of effect, it just cancels the spell. Thats why breakers are great vs Bill. :eek:

Theres a bug if hes hit by any mana burning type of effect, it just cancels the spell. Thats why breakers are great vs Bill. :eek:

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Or Demon Hunter with Mana Burn. The problem is, there are not many professional footies teams out there. I should probably start a tourney when mine is completed. Besides, my footies is going to be more fun and enjoyable.

For instance, I wont really allow gold sharing. But, if your ally kils something, you get about 5 gold for each kill he makes. This is helpful when you don't have to ask money. Need 100 gold, kill 20 enemieS!!