First ever poll of the week!

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
That's right; we're starting a new tradition here on BattleForums. Every week, we'll be bringing you a new poll to get a sense of how the community feels about certain issues regarding BattleForums or Blizzard Gaming. With the appearance of the World of Warcraft beta, WoW makes a perfect topic for the poll. So here’s the question for this week:

With the recent release of the World of Warcraft beta, we've all had the chance to see what the game looks like and how it plays. Based on your impressions so far, do you plan to buy the game upon its release?

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Maybe, I have to ge over the fact that it will cost to play online, although it looks AMAZING!!

elgrapadora

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
not neccessarliy its basically like sims online you have to pay money to kep your character in the server and if you dont "POOF" hes gone. IT all depends on the price of the membership per month.

Ph34rfulrequiem

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Personally, I have a very hard time convincing myself to spend money to play a game I already paid for just to own the disk. I work hard for what money I have, and I guess games are just not high enough on my list of priorities to justify the money. I would porobably be more willing to pay-to-play if I had enough free time that I would actually get my money's worth out of it. Seeing as how I don't I won't buy it no matter how good it is, people like me will always just stick with the freebies.

Mr`Yoshi

Reaction score
Website
clandragonballz.cjb.net
hey guys. I'm just new to the fourms my friend told me about this place and i kept going but it didnt say it didnt exist then i wento google and i figured out why it wasnt working.. lol i kinda feel stupid now i spelled forums wrong. :( well im just here to say hi to all ya people yah? ;)

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
I will buy it. Unless the reviews give it something below average. Then again I have heard nothing but good things from the beta testers. :)

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Wrong section nubling.

Where is front page anyways?