Firelord?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I found him even crappier then AM, how are they so useful?

edit

oops

tard07

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think the FL is overated like when they said hed be the next BM when the patch came out....hes got the summon thing thats it...although i have seen both the new heros in a w3cl tournament used by apm70 i think and he won. but still hes not overly and impressive hero.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
No, not at all, they say NE should go with Fire lord, for what? He sux, his summon is like WE, dispel owns them easily, woo big replication, they gotta hit 14 times, enemies FF on them whenver they see it, and incarnation or somethin? what does that do lol

Really, just original RoC heroes > new ones big time, Im an old school I guess.

what are your thoughts are these new heroes, fire lord definitely sux, too low life, as well as crappy spells except his ultimate.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you know what would really own...Archmage + FL + beastmaster....lol an army of summons!!! it would probably be good agaist UD...if they arent going destroyers...tier 3...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
you know what would really own...Archmage + FL + beastmaster....lol an army of summons!!! it would probably be good agaist UD...if they arent going destroyers...tier 3...
Wisps/dispel/destroyer.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
AM is only for humans...maybe crypt fiend will work in his place...it will be pretty hard to dispell all those summons...although purge and dryads will do it easily...

SweatyOgre

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Firelord can get a lot of summons going at once, and volcano rocks. Inferno(I think that's what it's called, the consecutive hits causes increased damage one) is real good too. I've had lots of luck with him. My friend and I worked out a nice strat with Fire Lord/Alchemist.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Firelord sucks because it is only good against low HP units or nearly dead ones in order for incinerate to work properly. I'd prefer sticking to the classic heroes and using the original 5 tavern heroes.

@SweatyOgre: It's called Incinerate

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
SweatyOgre said:
Firelord can get a lot of summons going at once, and volcano rocks. Inferno(I think that's what it's called, the consecutive hits causes increased damage one) is real good too. I've had lots of luck with him. My friend and I worked out a nice strat with Fire Lord/Alchemist.
Lots of summon? Please, everyone FF on the fire summon when firelord summons them, it'd be wasting like 150 mana for fun.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Plus the lava spawn needs to successfully attack 12 targets before it can split into two lava spawns. You may need to micro them to keep them alive till then. Some people when creeping often get cocky doing so!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The FL is very good hero for harassing. But I don't find him that useful when you get dispell. Incinerate is very useful but the lava spawns can be dispelled. However, he really doesn't make you win.

XsexecutionerX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The firelord is pretty good for solo but not so well in team games. In solo Soul Burn can disable your hero pretty well at lvl 3, found that out when my bm couldn't ww away from the chims he was fighting. Volcano is quite powerful vs an army and a base. I think he's best with a teching NE.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah cause Night elf basic units have low hit points (except huntress that has 600 HP, but Unarmored so Lava Spawn can kill it).

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
He's good in 3v3. In solo he's not a bad second hero his passive is the best in the game.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
3v3 sucks thats it ! In 2v2 he is imbalanced with any ally but I prefer not to choose him. Even in 1v1 he is good once the spawns become 4 or more... I hate him