Firebats will kill you all!!!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jondamon
The grandpa version of sc? Wtf are u talking about...i dont play the 'grandpa version'. Ok, this is what i want all of u to do. Put your brood war disc into your drive and play broodwar. Go into a game and pick terran as your race. MAKE A ****ING FIREBAT and attack an air unit! And it will die! What's wrong with a flamethrower shooting that high into the air?!?! A flamethrower can shoot as high as it wants to as long as a firebat is holding it. Damn firebats are good. I just cant get enough firebats! Yesterday i was playing an lt game..and man firebats rape dts. Especially because they detect. Just send a few firebats+medics in on a dt based opponent and u probably will win. Firebats have no trouble tearing threw photons either. I think its awesome how firebats have emp shockwave. Hehe, they waste archons. Ive never seen anyone make archons in lt though. That would be a waste of gas. And minerals i guess. Sort of. But Firebats arent! I was once playing an lt game where my opponent rushed me 5 minutes into the game with 20 or so bcs and my firebats took them out in a matter of seconds. I then irradicated his tanks to death with my medics and blinded his supply depots so he had no supplies left and i destroyed his entire base in less than 2 minutes with only 6 firebats. I probably didnt even need that many anyways. Has anybody ever tried firebats in lt? Damn they rock. Their splash damage is really good against mutas. It also tears throw armor really fast. The firebat armor bonus is really good too since they get 5 armor instead of 1 armor from a single upgrade. Think about it, 1 armor is about the equivalent of 11 hp if im correct. At 17 upgrades (max # of ups in a melee game) they can withstand an ongoing beating from anything thrown at the and not even get a scratch. They also take down anything in 1 hit. If your opponent is using infested terrans, just burrow your firebats so they dont get hit, and use the firebat's irradicate ability against them when the bats are burrowed until the terrans die. Its really nice how all abilities cost 0 energy on firebats, unlike all those other overrated units. I swear, next time i see someone using a defiler/ht/science vessel i will just use the ultimate destruction ability with my firebats, and laugh. Thats what i usually do anyway. But hey it doesnt matter, it works for me..every time. Yep. U should see my rec its like 4000+ wins (i cant remember..i get over 20 wins per day) just from using firebats. I like to call it my firebat account. Once i discovered the hidden powers of the firebat i made this account and dedicated it to firebats. Medics are sorta ok too but i like firebats better. Good bye everyone im going to get some wins in lt by using firebats.
OMFG U CANT KILL A FAIR WIT A FIREBAT + AN ARCHON WOULD OWN A
fIRE BAT FIREBAT HP60 ATK16 ARomor 1
Archon 30atck sheilds 350 HP 10 armor o um who do you think will win? an archon and 17 upgrade max in melee? dude all upgrades are max3 ecept USE MAP STTING GAMES BURROW UR FIRBATS WTF. since when did a fire bat have a spell? irradicated his tanks to death? with my medics and blinded his supply depots so he had no supplies? u cant kill bc wit firebats
damn u dont even dersever to be called a noob i have no idea what to be called mabeIDOT Moron damn even noobs no what i said

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
Uhh.. I think the person who started this topic meant

in hunters, you coud probably get like 3 bcs MAX

so if you mass firebats, stim them, they will kill your base faster than the bcs will kill the firebats base..

???

if he says firebats KILL the bcs, well then gl hf

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Originally posted by Snagg
Uhh.. I think the person who started this topic meant

in hunters, you coud probably get like 3 bcs MAX

so if you mass firebats, stim them, they will kill your base faster than the bcs will kill the firebats base..

???

if he says firebats KILL the bcs, well then gl hf
Ok, that's believable I guess...

But what about the part where he's talking about burrowing Firebats and their "Irradicate" ability? Not irradiate, but Irradicate.
This dude's a little erm... batty.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
"man firebats rape dts. Especially because they detect."

Uh??

"I think its awesome how firebats have emp shockwave"

Double Uh??

"At 17 upgrades (max # of ups in a melee game) "

WTF???

"If your opponent is using infested terrans, just burrow your firebats so they dont get hit,"

AHHHHH

"Its really nice how all abilities cost 0 energy on firebats, unlike all those other overrated units. "

Shoots Jondamon...

Geez i've really never saw so much crap in my entire life toghether.... U MUST POST A REPLAY OF ONE OF THOSE GAMES; OTHERWISE I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE YOU

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
this guy really, i mean, really, must be kidding with us, are u not?

Holy Sh*ttttttttttttttt

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
lol i agree

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master_America
Ok, that's believable I guess...

But what about the part where he's talking about burrowing Firebats and their "Irradicate" ability? Not irradiate, but Irradicate.
This dude's a little erm... batty.

I think i really meant Iraddicate, maybe its not well said in english, but I believe it means to kill all, get them to exctition

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
indeed lol :p

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
next thing he will say is he can destroy a nuke wit fire bats or critters can attack

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Firbats can do anything u put them up to as long as u belive i also go all firebats everyonce and a while and i have found after reading Jondamons posts that all u need is a little faith in the little critters. I took out unbelivible # of carriers with them. While doing so my partner called me a newb and told me they werent even hurting the carrirers i told him back that they can do anything i wanaem to do as long as u belive he called me a queer and left so i quitley one the game with my firebats even though i got a loss i no my firebats tried hard and one deep down in there harts. If u insult a fire bats capabilitys then u will lose as long as u stay fiathfull and keep pumping em out them flame blasting dudes will crush. All i tell my teamates when they insultme for using the flame men is u wish u could be a fire bat then i continue my slow and hopeful fight with the bats to win the game!

Zmoney

Reaction score
And i must no why u all insult this very inteligent individual he is very smart in devising this method this thread is a dedication 2 firebats not grandpa versions or any such shit! And SAGE crack is a form a drug that helps people like me and jondamon relive the stress it takes to belive in firebats even though they dont allways do what we wana to do right away it takes alot of time and alot of love to makem do what u wana to do and my firebats crush archons u dickhead. dont insult firebats or ill getem to kill u all i need to do is belive.

Zmoney

Reaction score
and i have destroeyd a nuke with my fire bats as well as launch nukes although that is not needed with the way my bats purely dominate everything

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Ouch!! U seem like some priest: "Belive it, my son, belive, and you'll see you can do it!!"

stfu all u plz, im tired of hearing so much stupidtys

Zmoney

Reaction score
if ur tired of hearing stupidity stop talking cause ur mouth is full of it firebats are god face it u wimpy non fire bat loser!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
oh stfu asshole, now I need to heas this shit? why are there ppl that love to flame? geez its just a damn game