Fire sorc help

pierson

Member!
Reaction score
i want to make a fire/mf sorc, but the only guide I can find on this website is for a lvl 49 sorc. Can anyone help me?

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57370
That is a guide to a pvp fire sorc, you would have to tweek the equipment to fit your needs (the 3 tal part, occy, shako, chanceguard, wartravs, lidless strategy). Along with the stats to those items.

Now that I look at the guide I showed you, it is really pvp, and would be hard to put into mf w/out redoing the whole guide.

http://www.diabloii.net/strategy/sorc-venomous_vixen/index.shtml may be better.

If you can't find something to help you, google till you get your needs. Google is your friend.

kmb94

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
for mf: shako with perf topaz(ist isnt worth for 1% mf) nagelring( or magic ring with good mf) blade of ali baba with 2 ist runes,weapon2 occy with ist, armour skullders ire (eth bugged and perf topaz) or tal rashas armor with perf topaz, gheeds fortune and mf charms, war traveler, chance guards, for belt tal rashas belt is good . other items raven frost, tal rashas amulet, for shield i think moser's with 2 perf diamonds or um runes or sanctuary shield with max res may be ok (you can use lidless with blade of ali baba for cast rate)

James212

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
for mf: shako with perf topaz(ist isnt worth for 1% mf) nagelring( or magic ring with good mf) blade of ali baba with 2 ist runes,weapon2 occy with ist, armour skullders ire (eth bugged and perf topaz) or tal rashas armor with perf topaz, gheeds fortune and mf charms, war traveler, chance guards, for belt tal rashas belt is good . other items raven frost, tal rashas amulet, for shield i think moser's with 2 perf diamonds or um runes or sanctuary shield with max res may be ok (you can use lidless with blade of ali baba for cast rate)
Aside from all of that you want to max out meteor and fire mastery. You may also want to look into a MF Cold Sorc.

Marek1

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Cold sorc is better tho I find most sorc useless in hell what with all the resistances